• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New car seat

Jen

Our Lookout car seat came this weekend. We got the Lookout Oversized II. We initially orderd the My Buddy Lookout, but it's really huge--we could of fit a 3rd dog in it! The Oversized is perfect for our two, and they love being elevated!

Here they are after a long walk--we're trying to take them some place new each week so they get to explore more than just their neighborhood...so far they seem to really enjoy it.
IMG_0106.jpg

When Gus finally gives in and lies down, he's really tired!
IMG_0109.jpg

Jen-
Your two just make me smile...... ;) !
So...that's the oversized Lookout?

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

That looks great and I think you've done the right thing getting the oversized. I've seen some of the smaller ones and thought they looked really uncomfortable and with nowhere for the dog to lay down. That is also going to spare you car from all the dog hair too. Most excellent! 8)

I just ordered one for Ruby a few minutes ago and can't wait to get it in!! Your two look so cute in theirs!! By the way, what kind of dog is Gus?? A Westie??

They are so adorable in their Lookout. Looks like they really like it too! :flwr:

nursejess80 said:
I just ordered one for Ruby a few minutes ago and can't wait to get it in!! Your two look so cute in theirs!! By the way, what kind of dog is Gus?? A Westie??

Gus is a Minature Schnauzer. White isn't recognized in the AKC, so they're not that common here. He was a rescue, as breeders here will argue that he's not really a Schnauzer given his color. Plus, his ears are natural rather than cropped, and we opted to keep him in a shaggy cut instead of the typical Schnauzer cut.

nlg679 said:
Jen-
Your two just make me smile...... ;) !
So...that's the oversized Lookout?

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Thanks :D Yup, the Oversized works well. Plus, if you get the Oversized II like ours, it comes with a little drawer under it--perfect for bowls, leashes, etc.

Back