• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan's Granddad, a very pretty boy.

*Pauline*

I've just been given a picture of Dylan's great granddad. I'm not sure if I can mention names as he isn't owned by my breeder? He's a Champion here at 7yrs old and I think he's lovely!

Edited to include his name..Ch Grantilley Shadow Moon, he's known as Grant.

434250720_f5c6e946ef.jpg

Sure you can name the breeder. Breeder discussions are fine as long as they are not critiques or rants or anything that might be libellous, or are not posts saying 'this is a puppy farm/backyard breeder etc, which is potentially libellous.

We love discussing dogs and lines though! :)

Re: Dylan's Granddad, very sweet at 10yrs old.

*Pauline* said:
I've just been given a picture of Dylan's great granddad. I'm not sure if I can mention names as he isn't owned by my breeder? He's a Champion here at 10 and I think he's lovely!

Edited to include his name..Ch Grantilley Shadow Moon, he's known as Grant.

434250720_f5c6e946ef.jpg

Eng Ch. Grantilley Shadow Moon {( B ) M} 10/22/1999
AKC CH Grantilley Indian Springs x Grantilley Ballerina Bay

He is beautiful--

Let me see...according to Dylan's family tree, you are right, thanks I'll correct that, I thought he looked young. Thank you :flwr:

We have some distant relatives here - Dylan's Great Grandsire is
Ch Mareve Indiana - who is Rupert's Sire and Kyla's Grandsire.

Alison's Ellis is Kyla's sister - so also a Ch Mareve Indiana Granddaughter.

I think Cathy's Geordie is a Ch Mareve Indiana Grandson too?

Rupert

Rupertadj074518.jpg

Kyla

emailKyla16013305.jpg

Well I'm very happy about that looking at those pictures. They are all very pretty and have good coats. :D Dylan says hello cousins :dogwlk:

Back