• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Summer days almost here!

cecily

Haven't been on in a while so thought I'd make up for it by posting heaps of photos from Dougals first trip to the beach! (and possibly Tandie's! We're not sure. she seemed to know some of the seagulls though! ;) )

Apologies to those who don't have broadband... icon_whistling

Look how he's grown... 6 months old next monday!
Resized_Skerries00005.jpg

Tandie went for a short swim
Resized_Skerries00019.jpg

Resized_Skerries00020.jpg

Resized_Skerries00012.jpg

Here we all are.. v. far away I know.
Resized_Skerries00022.jpg

They made friends with the gorgeous retriever in the background, who wasn't so gorgeous when he marked me a bit later on
Resized_Skerries00039.jpg

Resized_Skerries00037.jpg

Resized_Skerries00034.jpg

Resized_Skerries00036.jpg

You can really see how big Dougal has got here. He's almost as tall as Tandie now
Resized_Skerries00055.jpg

Resized_Skerries00062.jpg

So tired...
Resized_Skerries00067.jpg

Cecily, :flwr:

it's so good to see him and WOW he is ADORABLE, STUNNING and HANDSOME (Whits says "Hi nephew Douglas!xxx)

Looks like you are enjoying them both! and what lovely photos,

Alison x

Dougal's mum,

Please get Dougal a boy colour harness :D I have enough problems with my little brother Oakley thinking he is gay and he has a black harness.

Yours Merlin, the tops man

Edited to Add from Merlin's mum - Dougal is a beautiful boy and ignore what my Merlin says........

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Merlin and his mum...

Great pictures Cecily! They are so cute together! :flwr:

Wow! Cecily, Dougal's really grown. Thanks for posting the pics, I wondered how you all were doing!!

Tandie seems to be really getting along well with Dougal - they seem like best buddies in those pictures!! :)

I love Dougal and Tandie they are so cute. Your pictures are fantastic, thanks for the post.

merlinsmum said:
Dougal's mum,

Please get Dougal a boy colour harness :D I have enough problems with my little brother Oakley thinking he is gay and he has a black harness.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Merlin (the tops man),
So sorry your little brother is having issues. But pink is very in right now. Perhaps you're not up to date with 'Dogmopolitan'?? Luckily I'm comfortable with my sexuality.

Yours,
Dougal (top pup)

P.S. (from Dougal's mum) Yes there have been some protests about the pink harness, not least from Dougal's Dad but we had it from before and he's growing so quickly it seemed pointless to buy another Medium when we already had one! He's already far too big for his two small harnesses (see buy and sell...). But when he's big enough I'm going to get him the most macho large puppia I can find!!!! :lol: :flwr:

What fun pictures. I can't believe how big Dougal is getting. Love the pictures of him and Tandie cuddling. Hey....he's a boy who is confident with his manliness!!!

cecily said:
merlinsmum said:
Dougal's mum,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Merlin (the tops man),
So sorry your little brother is having issues. But pink is very in right now. Perhaps you're not up to date with 'Dogmopolitan'?? Luckily I'm comfortable with my sexuality.

Yours,
Dougal (top pup)

P.S. (from Dougal's mum) Yes there have been some protests about the pink harness, not least from Dougal's Dad but we had it from before and he's growing so quickly it seemed pointless to buy another Medium when we already had one! He's already far too big for his two small harnesses (see buy and sell...). But when he's big enough I'm going to get him the most macho large puppia I can find!!!! :lol: :flwr:

Yes Dougal, I can see that you are comfortable with your sexuality, I just hope the other boys at the park are! Goodness knows what types you may attract - perhaps you could lean mummy towards pale blue? My mum is vearing that way but I think it will get mucky quick which is why we have black and camo. Of course we also have our camo jackets..... we look real "hard and dangerous" in them - no one messes.... even with Oakley gay pants!

Anyways time to go and beat the little icon_devil to a pulp!

Yours Merlin ( the tops man)

Those are FAB pics, Cecily. Dougal has that same slightly demented look we love in photos of Huey! It looks like he'd be bigger than Lady Amber now. :lol:

And as for his jackets, he should be accustomed to carrying off girliness with panache, given the floral- albeit blue- orion harness.

I love the last photo.

Hello my fellow doglets:

I know we can let Dougal choose his own inclinations and fashion statements, in his own time, though he might want to consider the camo Puppia for maximum 'guy' affect (on the other hand, Lily likes camo too! but geez, she'd be wearing dungarees if she had half a chance -- and had hands to do those shoulder strap thingies).

Anyway, we welcome all leanings of dogs, cats and humans on the board and around our house, and don't want any of our members, canine or human (or even those annoying cats) feeling excluded. We have all sorts on the board too (but sometimes people aren't paying enough attention to posts that mention partners even when sometimes they are mentioned as being the same sex -- and I guess haven't noticed -- but that's OK as it isn't a big deal anyway! :lol:). I'm a little sensitive on this issue as people often wonder about me -- people often think I am 'pretty' (stupid humans) and I gotta confess, girls kind of leave me indifferent (as Tandie knows from when she was in heat and kept sticking her butt in my face! Can't a guy get some peace?) but I like the company of many nice boy dogs :). That means Karlin kind of wonders about me and don't even get started on that silly cat Quincy who is OBSESSED with me.

Yours, Jaspar

PS Gosh I love those pictures and Dougal is almost as big as Tandie! :shock: I am jealous of her swimming though; what beach are you at? I'd also add Dougal is really handsome and love his eyebrows but then that might get people talking.

Hi cecily was just thinking of you last night and wondering how you all were.
Lovely pictures :) and my hasn't Dougal grown! Tandy looks very well too.

Awww Dougal when did you get all growded up!!!

He's a stunner Cecily, really growing up into a handsome young man - and Tandie is just as beautiful as ever.

Looks like they're getting on really well too - thanks for sharing the photos, we often think of you :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Love and kisses from Dougal's family and friends here too xxx

Aww gorgeous pics!! i love the last 2 the best!!! sooo cute!

They made friends with the gorgeous retriever in the background, who wasn't so gorgeous when he marked me a bit later on
:lol: :lol: im sorry to be laughing about this but its cracking me up!

Back