Thread: For Sale! 2 small mint condition puppias!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default For Sale! 2 small mint condition puppias!!

Hi,

Dougal is now six months old and a little large for his two small puppias. The main difficulty is when taking them off... they're a bit small for his head, but would do him a bit longer otherwise!

This is the plain one... He really hasn't worn it very often and it will come freshly laundered of course!

There's also an aqua coloured one with flowers which is only beautiful and originally came from Lisa_T's Amber. It's in perfect condition too.

PM me if you're interested! Will ship worldwide. I paid about €35 for the pair of these, including postage and would be happy to let them go for €20 o.n.o. including postage.

Ideal for any new arrivals!!!
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I love that color on him! what a cutie!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Small puppias... 2 on offer

Incredibly the only photos I have off him in the other puppia don't really show the design too well so here's a photo I got off the web...

These are still available!

Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

I had the exact same problem with Amber, if you remember- her head was too big for the small. Which is ironic now, as her head is pretty much the same size as Holly's, so they're both wearing medium for the indefinite future! When Amber is wearing the jacket harness, of course...
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years