• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help - Anyone from Ireland please read!

Mia

I am really worried - my Mum can't mind my babies when i go away for a week in two weeks and they have never stayed in kennels and I am really worried and don't know where to start looking for a place!! Please if anyone knows of any good places where someone would take good care of my babies please let me know asap!!! I am living in Gorey in Wexford at the moment but am willing to travel anywhere through wicklow or in dublin as will have to go out that way to the airport!!
I hope to hear good news!!!!

Bailey and Lily want me to find really nice people who will give them hugs and kisses - this is going to be sooooo hard guys I am already choking up about having to leave them!!!!! :(

I am PMing you the name of a great kennels in Naul. It is 20 minutes beyond the airport towards Belfast and an easy drive back to long term parking. I use them all the time and they love small dogs. Mention you got their name from me as they only take dogs on personal recommendations.

Back