• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone related to my boys?

mishmosh said:
CH Harana Too Darn Hot was a busy sire obviously!

Hey, he was obviously hot for the ladeeeeeez - I think he is what americans would call a "gigalo" and us uk's call a "bit of a lad"

He obviously just wanted to share his oats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

merlinsmum said:
mishmosh said:
CH Harana Too Darn Hot was a busy sire obviously!

Hey, he was obviously hot for the ladeeeeeez - I think he is what americans would call a "gigalo" and us uk's call a "bit of a lad"

He obviously just wanted to share his oats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I 'googled' the name and my goodness what a lot of ancestors!!

I also found this out: CH Harana Too Darn Hot (Ruby) (Born 9/24/92) (1995 BOB winner at Cruft's Dog Show)

WOW!! :p

Hogan has Harana Too Darn Hot as his GGG Grandfather on Dads side too!

also Leelyn, Valanroy, Homaranne, Rosscrea, and Myhope.

( Sorry guys, way to much to type and I have NO IDEA how to look it up and post. Very interesting Thread

;) )

It's amazing what you can find out. I just found my puppy's half brother in AUSTRALIA!!! :p

except, I've just noticed that Ch. Harana Too Darn Hot is on BOTH sides in that line. Inbreeding :sl*p:

mishmosh said:
It's amazing what you can find out. I just found my puppy's half brother in AUSTRALIA!!! :p

except, I've just noticed that Ch. Harana Too Darn Hot is on BOTH sides in that line. Inbreeding :sl*p:

Maybe it is just 'linebreeding' and not inbreeding

misty said:
Oh, this is a great thread :)

Lisa, my lad Charterwood Cracker was used at stud once by Clockpelters and Mascot was his daddy :).

There's quite a bit of Clockpelters in there too. Also Turretbank and Leelyn as well as the obligatory Kindrums, Homerbrents and Soratas. Was Cracker a Blenheim?

Back