• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ohh Check it out!!

Oh Sara!!!! How beautiful!!!

My faves are 6922, 6897 (Faith looks gorgeous in this shot) and 6909 (the black and white of Kosmo :lotsaluv: )

03242007_6922.jpg

So freakin' cute!

Kelly - someone left at trail of Cavaliers in your house. Better catch 'em quick before they leave more!! Such a cute av!

Sara - is this for home or office? IMO I would do one of the ones of both of them for his office, and individuals for home! But then, I'd be happy if I could get my dogs to sit close enough to each other to take a picture of them together.

I love 6873 - but here's why:

CI1112BW.jpg

This is my oldest G'daughter Zoe when she was about 3 years old. The pix on the left made a beautiful poster! (Something else to think about with your girls!)

Sara, they're GORGEOUS! :D My favs are 6897 for one of just Faith; 6909BW for one with just Kosmo; and the ever popular 6916 for both. That one is truly special!

I do love Faith in her little angel wings, though. Can she get any more adorable??!! :flwr:

Have to ask...how on earth did they get little Faith to sit with her head right on top of Kosmo like that?

Together I love this one 6916!

If you also want individuals I love Faith 6936 and Kosmo 6929!

Wow those are all great pictures!! They are simply gorgeous!!
My favorite ones are 6914, 6916, 6936. Of course I love them all, your babies take great pictures!!

Wow what stunning pictures!!!!! Both Faith and Kosmo look gorgeous in them!!! i luv both 6916 and 6922....sooo cute!!

:w*w: What a choice very hard I would have them all no help -----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie----Barney---Sam)

Ahhhhhh, they are truly beautiful pictures.

6897 is my favorite but 6916 of the two of them is a very close second!

Wow Sara, they are beautiful.....simply stunning!!! I think I would have to have a solo one of each of them and then one of the two together. But how to decide?
Julie and the girls

Back