• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lexie is 6 months old

Lexie

Lexie turned 6 months old on Sunday March 25th.
I can't believe how much she has grown. Her thumbprint has grown out and has given her this crazy mohawk/cowlick. Hopefully it will grow out more and lay down flat. We finished our puppy classes on the March 4th. I will sign her up for the next classes after she is spayed.

434399969_aae6fd0afc.jpg

434399985_65f66be4c0.jpg

434399993_4d5ec4e9cf.jpg

I like Lexie's mohawk! So cute! We went through it with Spencer and Tilly has mohawk potential...something about those tri's! Spencer's did eventually lay down, but it makes an appearance every now and then when he is hot or has been playing rough. :roll: :lol: :flwr:

Lexie is a little princess!!! Is very cute!!! Is very grown since the last time we saw her! What a cutie she is! :flwr:

Lexie is just adorable. Boy she has some really pretty markings...such a good looking girl!

Back