Thread: Some new rescues at Lucky Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some new rescues at Lucky Star

There are some adorable new postings under the Rescues tab at Lucky Star:

http://www.luckystarcavalierrescue.o...p?name=Rescues

And you just have to love the volunteer who dressed up like the Easter Bunny to have her picture taken with some of the dogs.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

I wrote and asked about Rudy. But Darn it, I live in California, so it is so impracticle.

Does anyone know of Cavalier Rescue on the West Coast?

Boy oh Boy is that little Rudy a cutie. I want to hold him and kiss him and make him fresh chicken, then hold him and kiss him somemore.

SOMEBODY needs to start a group, CKCS Anom.

We can meet in dark church basements and empty storefronts. And on Cavalier Talk, of Course.
    Incredibly proud mom to Toby, my baby, and the amazing 8 year old Max who has found his forever home.

Post Thanks / Like

I think they may be willing to at least look at your application if you're willing to travel to pick him up. I know of a few lucky star dogs that have gone to homes quite a ways away.

Check out Apollo's markings - wow those are unique!!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed Apollo's odd "lozenge" as well, I've never seen a square marking like that.
    Incredibly proud mom to Toby, my baby, and the amazing 8 year old Max who has found his forever home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All the breed clubs do breed rescue in California; however very few cavaliers come into rescue on the west coast. I know volunteers with SF bay area club rescue who have never once needed to be called upon for help as they are so rare.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am in the wrong country but I would take Angel in a heartbeat, that little face is so sweet and sad