• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucy

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I'd add this pic of Lucy I took when I was at my mother's in March. She likes lying on a towel on mom's bed with a collection of clothes and socks she steals. Dirty socks are her favourite but she will pick up any item of on the floor and carry it around the house. Then she stores it here. She is such a funny cavalier! She is about 7.5 now.

436919747_4a63470451.jpg

Lucy's really cute....is 7 1/2 a senior these days??

What's wrong with dirty socks... :lol: :lol: ??

They remind her of her favourite people!! ;D

Oh she is beautiful - and she doesn't look her age at all :D

Love the comfy nest, bless her - funny how some are so very scent orientated.

She looks much younger than she is. She's a retired ex-breeding dog and has such a lovely face and huge eyes.

Vets seem to take age 7 as the point where they consider a dog to be a senior. :lol: I asked what people wanted as a start age for seniors of this section and most thought seven was about right. At any rate she IS a retiree... :)

Karlin, she has to be the most beautiful Blenheim I have ever seen. That face would make anyone melt :lotsaluv:

Donna - I have to agree, she has got the sweetest face and you can see the fluffy bits of her coats that make you feel like you are in a dream. :flwr:

She was one of breeder Laura Lang's (Roycroft) favourite breeding dogs though she wasn't shown as far as I know.

This is how Laura describes her (formal name Blu, but my parents call her Lucy) on her website:

BLU is another beautiful puppy out of my Rummy and has inherited her mother's very full, gorgeous head and large dark eyes.
She is a cute little girl with a very compact body, nice structure
and good movement.

She does move beautifully -- you really see in the movements of a dog like this, what is sought in show dogs and why most end up as pets (just as most of us don't end up with modelling careers). :lol: My three don't have that movement -- a lovely trot with her tail straight out, swishing gently from side to side, head up.

More info/pedigree here: http://roycroftcavaliers.com/blupg.htm

Oh is she ever pretty! She has one of the sweetest faces ever.

Bentley loves to pick up my socks too, and he will just carry them around the place and then he'll lay down and take a nap with the sock...he never chews on them, he just loves to have them with him. Cavaliers and socks!! lol!

Last edited:
Back