• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

just a few random pics

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I took this of Leo today -- he clearly LOVES the new beanbag bed from Emma's woof woof coats website!! HIGHLY recommended. There is always at least one dog on that bed (Jaspar is on it right now).

436919755_45766003dd.jpg

Along the same lines (horizontal that is) Quincy has of late been sleeping on his back on the edge of the sofa all the time. :roll: This position must be a guy thing around here. Here he is, looking like he has no arms -- he actually does have one but this is the side where he is armless.

436919739_ec55f0cc8a.jpg

I got this tonight while they were all lined up on the sofa for some reason. You can see Lily's paws are finally beginning to look hairy again after a groomer trimmed them down. :( Jaspar is so funny, he sleeps more like a cat (not a Quincy cat though!) than a dog -- curled up in a tight ball, or like this, where he tucks his paws under just like a cat!

436919733_b6a2e80847.jpg

Aren't they sweet?!! I just ordered two personalized blankets and a pink doggie bone cushion for the kids from Emma....can't wait to get them! Clearly Leo loves the bean bag bed!

:D Great pictures. I just love those ones that put a big grin on your face. The guys look very comfortable.

Those poor animals, they all look miserably uncomfortable! :lol: :p

I love Jaspar's expression in the last pic--he looks like he's begging for more room on the couch! :lol:

Great pics! How funny about Jasper :lol: I have never seen a dog tuck his front paws like that. :flwr:

Back