• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What's that green stuff??

Denise G.

I think Mia likes our new grass--crossed fingers it lasts through the summer... :wink:

There you go pointing that silver thing at me again...

437108171_5ddb801abc.jpg

Can you hurry up, I wanna chew my stick.

437108175_3e5d798c57.jpg

O.K., I'll give you one good pose if you'll put that thing down...

437108177_c9939cd116.jpg

This is one yummy stick!

437108219_8fde8abc23.jpg

Wrigley decided to take a sun snooze on the new "turf"...

437108181_4e12b6d386.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Awwww gorgeous yard, dogs and pictures. Mia's got the cutest expressions. Thanks for sharing with us.

Love the expression on the first photo and you have my two favourite dogs in the last one they look so good. :D

Mia is so cute, Wrigley is beautiful also, how do they get on together, I am seriously thinking about getting a Golden Retriever, they are such proud looking dogs :D

Sue.k said:
Mia is so cute, Wrigley is beautiful also, how do they get on together, I am seriously thinking about getting a Golden Retriever, they are such proud looking dogs :D

Thanks for the kind words!!

Sue, Mia and Wrigley get along great! They seem to really love each other. No cuddling yet, but hope springs eternal! :lol: They play great together, though she outruns him every time and he hates it! :roll:

Their personalities really go well together--both sweet, sweet, sweet!

All the pictures are great, and the captions equally as good. In the last picture it looks as if Mia is trying to entice Wrigley into a little play session.

What cuties!!
When the snow melts here, Abbey stretches out and rolls around on the grass, she gets really excited. It's pretty funny...and pathetic all at the same time!!

Thanks, Jonty. I love your avatar--what a beautiful pup and gorgeous hydrangeas!! I'm jealous--I can't get them to grow down here in the summer heat. :?

I know I have said this before, but Mia has an fanstastic coat - it always gleams! And now you go showing off your retrievers just as shiny coat! You do something very right with your pets!

Why do your lawns not last a yr?

Kodee said:
I know I have said this before, but Mia has an fanstastic coat - it always gleams! And now you go showing off your retrievers just as shiny coat! You do something very right with your pets!

Why do your lawns not last a yr?

Thanks Debbie! Must be the salmon oil I put in their food every day. :lol:

The grass didn't last the first time for a couple of reasons--the first being that the guy who laid it just plopped it down on top of hard clay and it just didn't "take" and, of course, the dogs don't help. I got Mia last summer and we wore a path out during Mia's potty training. This batch of grass looks much heartier! Fingers crossed...

Back