Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kodee RUNNING FREE for the 1st Time!

Post Thanks / Like

Kodee is a doll!! She looks so happy running like the wind!!
    Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)

Post Thanks / Like

She is sooo cute!! I love those pictures of her running. Such a happy little face.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Kodee is getting so big. She looks like she's having the time of her life with the wind blowing through her ears.
    Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

Post Thanks / Like

love your captions!! i'm glad to see your pup had so much fun running free!! i can't wait to let our pup out like that.... great photos.

Post Thanks / Like

Those are great photos!

She looks like she is having a blast.
    Yep, that's what I meant, I just spelled it wrong!

Post Thanks / Like

Aww, what a sweet li'l girl. Sorry about mommy's surgery!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney
    Kodee,

It looks like you are a lot like me. I love to run as fast as I can whenever I can. Now for the reason I'm posting. Ruby is working on getting another ruby. I'm looking for a fellow black and tan to come live with Ruby and I. I'm hoping I'm successful first. You are awfully cute. Want to come and travel with Ruby and I? In case your Mom pitches a fit, know of any cuties in your neighborhood? If push comes to shove, we'll take a blenheim and/or a black and tan for Dad.

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia
    Well I met Faith and she is definately a cutie black and tan! I also just love to travel and have been as far as around the block!! Ha! But alas, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mommy. In fact I love her so much I insist on lap time every second I am not outside. So I cant think of this working unless I can hide Mommy in my suitcase. But thanks for the offer and my vote is on your Dad getting his way for a black and tan sibling (that's what I want one day too).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kodee
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney
    Kodee,

It looks like you are a lot like me. I love to run as fast as I can whenever I can. Now for the reason I'm posting. Ruby is working on getting another ruby. I'm looking for a fellow black and tan to come live with Ruby and I. I'm hoping I'm successful first. You are awfully cute. Want to come and travel with Ruby and I? In case your Mom pitches a fit, know of any cuties in your neighborhood? If push comes to shove, we'll take a blenheim and/or a black and tan for Dad.

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia
    Well I met Faith and she is definately a cutie black and tan! I also just love to travel and have been as far as around the block!! Ha! But alas, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mommy. In fact I love her so much I insist on lap time every second I am not outside. So I cant think of this working unless I can hide Mommy in my suitcase. But thanks for the offer and my vote is on your Dad getting his way for a black and tan sibling (that's what I want one day too).

Ruby and Sydney,

Although I would love to travel with the two of you, I must warn you I am a lot of trouble! While you guys are admiring and listening to your mommy and daddy I can guarantee you I'll be fetching every stick/dead animal/rock that I can. My brother Kosmo would be really sad if I left him too. I did meet kodeee- she's a beautiful lass. Maybe a little easier to handle than me. I gotta warn you guys though - us black and tans have some sort of "devil gene" in us or so my mommy says.. But if you guys want to come to canada to travel I would be more than happy to sneak out with mommy's car in the middle of th enight and meet up with you. If he's good, maybe I'll even take my brother
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

gorgeous pictures and what a beautiful subject. She has the most striking profile--beautiful Kodee! -Natalie
    Barkleigh Bianca’s mom and dad