• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What was the no pull harness?

Battie4

Hi

I saw a topic a couple of days ago about a no pull harness or something like that. I was just trying to remember what the name of the harness was exactly if you know please let me know thank you!

THe only thing I remember is that its like lower than normal harnesses across the chest...

Any info is appreciated thanks!

ahh yes thank you. You saved me a lot of time I spent the last 15 minutes typing random things into google to see if I could see the webpage again thanks!

hha yup! My goal is to get a couple of more dogs eventually (way eventually) and name them after breakfast foods! haha

omg... that's such a cute idea!! i *heart* breakfast!! hahaha... sorry this has nothing to do w/ harnesses... but oh the possiblities: Oatmeal, Pancakes, Muffins.... love it!

Love the name Waffles! And the possilities are such fun for breakfast names! Love it. In the future, you can use the search feature at the top of the page to search on this site for things. It really works well.

Back