• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy playing in the garden today...

emmawright

Just thought i would put on a few pictures from Daisy playing in the garden today!

playing with Greta the Gorilla
437567567_c7dd830480.jpg

This playing sure is hard work!
437567581_44bdd04b1d.jpg

437567563_b97fdcd54d.jpg

437567561_574abc6584.jpg

I love this photo...
437559456_eded0ff76b.jpg

hmm... i seem to have found a tasty stone (dont worry she soon dropped it!)
437559436_d956223595.jpg

so comfy....
437559448_07bf10624c.jpg

you can see her funny whiskers in this photo (one of her Curly Coat symptoms plus thats medicine in her eyes incase you wondered!)
437559416_0bfd2dbc43.jpg

yummy grass....
437559432_baaf209f68.jpg

she's so cute, lady just started helping to pull up grass off the lawn if only i could train her to pull up the weeds!

Daisy is so cute, it looks like she's just having the best time playing outside in the sun. Scout has all those whiskery things too. They go ever which way.

She is sooooooooo cute! I just love her! The 2nd pic is my favorite. She is smiling for you :D

Fantastic pictures. Beautiful garden. Daisy has a wonderful place to play. She is gorgeous, a little sweetie.

Daisy is all smiles! I love the bottom in the air pic! It's nice to have the warm weather back - we will all have colds next wk pushing spring with all this outdoor play!

she looks like she's laughing in the second pic!! how fun... great photos. i love seeing these cavaliers get some sun! what a cutie :D

What a cutie, someone looks to be enjoying the nice weather. :flwr:

Harvey also picks up stone and bring them into the house as a present for me. OH bless

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

:l*v: :hug:

Daisy you're absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

If your mommy ever gets tired of you tell her to post you here!! :) You can come live with us!! :p

Emma - but really though she's just beautiful and you can tell that she's well taken care of :flwr: I love her funky little whiskers - it gives her personality :flwr:

She looks good :flwr:

Aaahh, I love Daisy's pictures! I agree with you, I love that one of her smiling...she has the most engaging expressions I've ever seen. Pure joy! :flwr: -Natalie

Emmaa.. she's the cutest 9 month-er ! :lol: she just have this little sweet gentle face.. and yes her whiskers are funny ! :lol: it made my day..~ thank you for sharing!

Back