• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from No. Va

mhester47

Hello everyone. I'm so happy to have found this forum. I must say that being a first time Cavalier owner is absolutely crazy. I've owned other dogs before but never a Cavalier and my Molly has stolen my heart. I am so happy she came into my life as I am an empty nester. My husband says she is definitely my baby.

I have to tell you all though that she was bought from a petshop. And I now know about pet shops, but that's where she came from. I never bought before only went to the SPCA and adopted all the time. But we stopped in because the sign was on, and there she was. I picked her up, she snuggled her head in my neck and that's the end of the story.

So Molly is 6 mon now and 9.1 lbs. Just had her spayed and was worried till I brought her home and held her. She is doing fine. I can't believe how great she is doing. I'm just the obsessed mom. Bought my first puppia yesterday. Love it.

So anyway, that's my story. [/img]

Hi and welcome! My name is Jenni and I have a 1 year old blenheim named Corgan, and a Corgi named Celti (Kell-tee). We also live in NoVA- in FFX county. Where are you? Welcome to the board - we hope to meet your little girl sometime soon! :) And we LOVE pictures here, so please share!! icon_whistling

Hello and welcome to you and Molly. Congratulations on your bundle of joy. I look forward to hearing more about her and seeing pictures. I'm not surprised that she's your little baby. Cavaliers are the greatest of gifts. She will continue to fill your heart in unexpected and delightful ways.

We live in Sterling, just by Dulles. I have to tell you, that I was so depressed before Molly came into my life and now she just brightens every day. I think we need to have a meeting in No. VA. I did sign up for the No. Va Cavalier meetup that was mentioned in an earlier post.

I put an avatar up so we everyone our Molly.

Thank you all for your kind words of welcome.

i'm pretty new here as well and a first time cavalier owner too. i too am so in love w/ the breed..... so welcome to the boards.... your baby is gorgeous!!

Welcome! I grew up in NoVA (in Vienna) and I'm very familiar with the Sterling area. I now live in Richmond so I'm not too far away for the NoVA meetups.

Welcome and please post more pictures of your darling little girl!

Welcome to Cavalier Talk aka Cavalier Anonymous! :lol: We're all addicted to these sweet little dogs!! Oh well, with buying her in a pet store...you live and learn and at least you won't do it again. I didn't realize the horrors of pet stores dogs until after I had gotten my two.

Isn't it amazing how such a little animal can brighten your life!? I'm amazed daily!

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words. I so appreciate all the great advice and tips I have already gotten from this board. I especially like seeing all the pictures too and seeing that I'm not the only one who is addicted. I love the "Cavalier's Anonymous". We should have a topic for that. The comment about the chocolate was so funny.

I hope we can get to the meetup, but Arlington can be a bit of a challenge.

Thanks again everyone!

Oh, I love Molly's "Marilyn Monroe" mark on her face!

I also live near dulles. Maybe we could work something out so that you can meet us at our place and we can all carpool to the next meetup (assuming we can go...) :drivecar:

Hi Molly's mom! icon_welcome

welcome to the board. You and I have a lot in common....I could have written that intro myself....except my location! (I am also a 'Molly's Mom') Your Molly is adorable...and her spot on her upper 'lip' looks as if she was kissed by an angel.

Back