• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Need Advice on this memory foam bed

I haven't tried the memory foam beds for my dogs, but we do have some orthopedic foam beds in our 2 largest crates.

My cavs seem to prefer the orthopedic beds to anything else. They all like to have their heads propped up a bit when they sleep, so they have stuffed animals to use as pillows. :)

I'm with cathy - never tried out the memory foam beds. The orthapedic seems quite comfy though. I know on www.dog.com they actually even have a pillow top bed for dogs!! :flwr:

I have a 4 inch memory foam mattress topper on my bed ... Lucky seems quite comfy happy there ;-)

Haven't gotten him his OWN memory foam bed yet ... but I'm looking. This looks like a really good price compared to other memory foam beds I've looked at.

We have a memory foam topper on our bed and love it. I was thinking it might give Molly a little extra comfort she needs right now.

Another endorsement of memory-foam toppers here -- they make almost any bed "sleepable," so I think it's a super idea for Molly!

Back