• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

END OF TERM TEST!

GeeGee

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Me and Pippa have the end of term dog training test tomorrow evening! I am sooooooooo worried! the last end of term test we won, and our instructor keeps saying i no u will pass this one! If we pass then we're on to the 'A' class! ahhhhhhhhhhh, i dont mind if we dont pass though it will give us more time to polish! But i am still so nervous! :? :? :? :? :? :?

ok! right, drumroll please! :D We WON! Yay! I am so proud of her, onto the 'A' class! hehehe we even beat a border collie :shock: ! Hehe we got 96 out of 100. I think she knows she won, she is now walking around like she thinks shes royalty!

GeeGee said:
ok! right, drumroll please! :D We WON! Yay! I am so proud of her, onto the 'A' class! hehehe we even beat a border collie :shock: ! Hehe we got 96 out of 100. I think she knows she won, she is now walking around like she thinks shes royalty!

cl*p cl*p cl*p WELL DONE, what a clever girl she is!

Alison.

Back