• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 1st Birthday To My Darling Darby

Crittercall said:
Wishing you all the best, Birthday Boy, and many many more to come!

Don't let your Mom drive you nuts - she's just a little foolish right now. :D I don't blame her; she has every right to be proud.

Love from my gang to yours -
Critter

Okay you are just as nutty as me, could you resist this face.
Oooooh if you would of known me last year at this time, I had gone off the deep end. But it was worth it, I got an email from my breeder today this is what she said.

I can't believe it has been a year!! I do remember your exuberance (to put it mildly) and I was happy to finally have a ruby boy available.

IMG_6981.jpg

The poor wee fellow is sitting patiently waiting for me to take him for a walk along with waiting for his neck.

:hppybdy: to you :hppybdy: to you
:hppybdy: dear Darby....
:hppybdy: to you.

Have a great day beautiful!

:jmp2: :hppybdy: DARBY :hug: b*n*n* :jmp: :rah: cl*p :mexwav:

Hope you had a great day little guy!!

:lotsaluv: :hug:

He didn't know what it was at first. :roll: :roll: :roll:

IMG_7025.jpg

He took off to the dirt with it and then to the sidegate once he got the taste of it . :shock: :shock: :shock:

IMG_7084.jpg

Okay this is really tasty, I like this.
Oh boy I hope I am gonna get another one.

IMG_7086.jpg

This is him coming back for his other neck.

IMG_7077-1.jpg

Of course I couldn't leave my darling Dudley out, who has not had a neck in a very very lonnnnnnnnnng time.
IMG_7007.jpg

GONE
IMG_7018.jpg

Sara it looks like I am going to be making a trip to Oshawa, are you coming. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Excuse the mess in the backyard, remember we are just finishing winter. :D :D :D

I am definetely going to have to get some snoods, quickly.

I think Darby enjoyed his Chicken Neck much more than he would of cake or any pressies.
My human boys are buying him a new crate, and I think I am going to be getting them a carseat. We will be heading north soon, and I will feel better if they are buckled in properly. :D :D :D
I do have carseat harnesses but they love looking out the window. :D :D :D :D

Back