• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jessie: 12 year old rescue

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Jessie was the 12 year old cavalier who needed a new home and was listed in the breed rescue section back in Feb. Today he moved in with his new owner and he sent me this picture. He says Jessie is in excellent health -- this dog usually walks 1-2 miles daily still!! And also that his tail never stops wagging. I hope to go visit them next week. :)

439136985_a10c6217b4.jpg

What wonderful news! And such a handsome boy! Jessie sure is a very lucky one. Please give him a hug from us all when you go visit.

He looks like a very sweet boy. Wow - 2 miles a day for a 12 year old is incredible.

I hope enjoys his new home :flwr:

oh bless him he is fabulous Karlin - I bet you can't wait to go and see him.

I think it's lovely that he is in such a wonderful home, and able to be so active still.

Thank you Maurice for taking him on - I wish you many happy years together :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

What a gorgeous boy he is and he certainly doesn't look his 12 years. Hope he has many more yet to come :flwr:

Unbelievable he walks that far, Jessie must be in great shape! (I loved just typing the word "Jessie" it was my lab's name too!)

Back