• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

From a Recent visit Home

Moviedust

Last weekend we visited my parents. The girls always love it; they like to travel, get extra attention from "grandma and grandpa" and "uncle alex". Plus, they get to visit with Faith, the God of All Dogs. Here are a few photos from the weekend:

Look, Ma! No hands!!
cedarwithhorseshoe.jpg

I love you!
closeupcedar.jpg

Faith, you're AWESOME!
faith.jpg

You're so funny! What a great weekend!
tonguewillowandcedar.jpg

Great pictures. The horseshoe catching dog, amazing! That 2nd one is beautiful and the one in the car ... love the squint.

Absolutely gorgeous, love that one with Willow, looks like Willow is blowing a raspberry. :lol:

Thanks, everyone! I'm trying to do better about taking more varied pictures (rather than just the ones of the girls sunbathing :roll: )

The carseat we use is the Stow-away Pet Car Seat. We got ours at Home Depot, but I dont think they carry them any more. I do know the car seat is available through other dog supply websites.

There is a weight limit of 17 pounds (or something like that). The car seat can fold out into a little doggie travel bed and the base of the raised car seat is also a suitcase to hold all the doggie necessities for travel.

Willow and Mary Alice look quite similar...both have beautiful colouring.

I love your photos of your doggies in the sunbeams!! :)

Those are great! I love Willow's face too in the car -- she looks very satisfied. They both have such pretty little faces.

Back