• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

walk in the park?

Sure we can have one -- I have just been too caught up with family matters and other work to get anything written down. If people want to set a time I will be there. :)

12 would suit us. The weather is to be good and I can't wait for Minnie to meet Jaspar - I think she'll fall in love :l*v:

:flwr:

12 it is so! Looking forward to it.
Karlin can you post the directions again? We haven't made one before and don't know the spot to meet :)

Here is a map of where to go:

click here for map

I notice that you will need to move the slider at the left to enlarge the image a bit to get all the right street names to show up.

Directions:

1) come in the Parkgate Street entrance (bottom right corner) and head up Chesterfield Ave (main road thru the park)
2) at the roundabout, go left on Wellington Road (roundabout just past the monument, which will be on your LEFT)
3) at the crossroads at the bottom of the hill, turn right on to Kyber Rd. NB: The only sign there will indicate it is not a through road
4) park in the parking area there. If it is full I am sure you can just park on the right hand side of the grass verge there
5) usually we just wait around in that grassy bowl in front of where the cars park til we have a group gathered. :)

NB they are expanding the parking area which means there is construction going on, may have to park along the road.

Back