• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Atlanta!

Holly

Hi there-

I am new to this! I have a 2 year old Blenheim named Oliver and I couldn't love him more than I do! He is the sweetest dog!

Before I got Oliver, I ran into a bad experience with a backyard breeder. I didn't know a lot about choosing a breeder at the time and ended up with a puppy who had a Grade 5 heart murmur who had to be put down 3 days after I got him! It was a horrible, sad experience.

Then I did my homework, found a fabulous breeder here in GA, and got the cutest, sweetest dog... Oliver!

I thought I had a pic on here- I will have to figure out what I did wrong!

-Holly

Welcome!!

Ironically, some of our Cavalier Talk Message board is IN ATLANTA this weekend. There is a cavalier show here:

Holiday Inn Select Perimeter, Atlanta, GA, 770-296-6011

Sorry to hear about your heart-wrenching BYB experience. That is just devastating.

Jealous you're in Atlanta for the show! Definitely go check it out! ... sounds like tons of fun!

Sure anyone can go along -- there may be a small admission charge; not sure how the shows work there.

hello and icon_welcome holly and oliver! i'm originally from atlanta and will be moving back in may/june :D

i'm sorry to hear about your poor puppy---i can't imagine such a terrible thing happening----but how wonderful that you and oliver have found each other. he is adorable!

hope you enjoy the site! have fun at the cavalier show if you go---i'm sorry to miss it!

k

wow, that is a really sad story!!! my gosh....

is that oliver in your avatar?? he's beautiful!!! welcome to the board and have fun if you go to the show... i'd love to go to one!!

Thanks

That is Oliver- thank you!

I am trying to convince my boyfriend that a Cavalier show would be really fun on a Friday night... wish me luck! :)

puppies

I went to the show in Atlanta Friday night to see the puppies... sooooo cute! It was a room filled with Olivers!

icon_welcome Holly and Oliver

Sorry to hear about your experience. You have certainly got a beauty in Oliver. Look forward to more pictures soon. :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Welcome Holly and Oliver!!
So sorry to hear about your previous experience!! that mustve been absolutely horrible! Glad that you found a fab breeder now though! Oliver is such a cutie!!!!!!

Thanks

Thanks, Joanne! I have to put Oliver's picture back on- it disappeared when they re-did the board.

I am originally from MA, also- Webster, but I live in Atlanta now!

Welcome Holly! So sorry to hear about your previous experience..but so glad Oliver is doing so well. I was also at the show in Atlanta. I'll bet we were in the same room and didn't even know it!:D

Back