• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annabel

Princess Annabel

Hi all,

As far as I know, Annabel is the oldest Cav on here, so I thought she deserved her own thread in the Golden Oldies section.

Here is a photo of her aged 15 years and 8 months, all curled up on her cushion. She's sleeping alot these days. No wonder at her age!!! We only take her for very short walks nowadays as she doesnt have a lot of energy anymore. But she is still as cute as ever :*nana:

440085174_ca6bd2b0a6.jpg

Hey Annabel, way to go! I love seeing your picture, you are so fluffy!! And I would take naps all the time too if I could... :lol:

If you click the IMG button, paste in the url, then click the IMG button again it will make your pics viewable on the thread.

In other words it should look like this:

I added them to your original posts so people could see your pictures. :)

She is lovely! What a fluffball.

Annabel is the most beautiful Cavalier ever! I just love seeing photos of her...thank you so much for sharing!

Hi all,

Thanks Karlin for the photo tip, I did wonder how to do that (y)

And thanks to everyone for your comments.

She really is such a NICE dog, I mean she just loves people, and when she was younger, she would make such a fuss of everyone who walked in the front door, jumping up at them and wanting to be cuddled. She really is a sweetheart.

What a wonderful girl, and how lucky are you to have been blessed with her love and companionship for all of these years....
I think we all would wish that our fur kids will still be with us after all that time....

Priceless pictures of a priceless Princess :lotsaluv: (((gentle hugs)))

Alison.

As a relatively new puppy owner (had Fiona for 4 months!), it is so reassuring and comforting that, amidst the sadness and bleak outlook for so many cavs due to MVD and SM, there is hope in photos and stories like these! Annabel is beautiful and I hope I'm lucky enough to have Fiona around for even close to that long. What a great lookin' girl! :D

Annabel, you just have to be one of the most beautiful furbabies I have ever seen. I hope you enjoyed your nap and that they gave you whatever it was that you wanted in the kitchen :lol:

I love seeing these older dogs.

Its so nice to think that with the horrible deceases around that plenty Cavs live a very long life.

If I see an older Cav - I always make a huge fuss over them.

Annabel is such a lovely dog. So fluffy !

Oh aren't you just the most beautiful girl in the world?!!! What a gorgeous little fluffball of a grand old lady. Love and hugs to Annabel!!

She looks like a real sweetheart. Maddy is such a baby still, but I hope that she has such a long life and looks just like Annabelle.
Pam

I know Annabel is a Princess, but I think she is our reigning Queen. She is lovely. The kind of dog you want to hug. Thank you for posting any and ALL pictures of her. She is a delight. And I agree she deserves her own thread, they all do.

Back