• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annabel

Bianca, So sorry for your loss.:flwr:

Annabelle had a long and wonderful life, due to the great care from her family.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Bianca i am so so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and love are with you at this awful time :hug:

Annabelle have fun at the bridge *ng*l

Sarah Xxx :flwr:

Ohhh I am so sad that beautiful Annabelle has passed on. Truly, seeing her in photos and the video clip warmed my heart unlike all the other photos and videos here. She will live in our hearts forever. I am so sorry for your loss.

Our hearts and prayers to you on the loss of dear Annabel. She was a wonderful gentle sweet soul and will be sadly missed by all who knew her. She was lucky to have been part of your family and we know that you must be heart broken. Hugs to you :flwr:

I too am sorry to hear about Annabel, having just 'happened' across a reference in another thread. It must be such a comfort to know that she lived such a very long happy life, and- on another note- dogs such as Rudee, Annabel, and the lovely old gentleman who also died recently (forgotten his name, sorry) give the rest of us hope.

Take care of yourselves as you come to terms with Annabel's loss.

I can only imagine the sorrow you have been feeling. Your baby girl is an inspiration to all of us who fear an early death of our babies.

You know, of course, what you must do now, you must find another potential hero to love and nurture.

Back