• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annabel

Oh Annabel, you are such a gorgeous girl and time has certainly not diminished your beauty. What a dignified & spritely looking grand lady. :luv:

:w*w:What a sweet girl. Hooray for you Annabel, and to your Mommy for taking such good care of you for all these years.

Hi All,

It seems that Annabel is nearing the end of her long happy life.

She was weezing very heavily last night, and is more wobbly than ever on her back legs. She has a routine vet appointment for middle of next week so we will see what he says.

I know she is extremely elderly for a cavalier, but it is still so sad to think that she won't be around.

Bianca (Annabel's "human sister")

Firstly Annabelle is a credit to your loving attention all these long years, she is a credit to you! She is truly beautiful and it is so nice to hear of Cavaliers getting to such an age!

I am very sorry to hear that she is not too well right now, and :xfngr: that all is well for her, thinking of you both right now, BIG kiss and a VERY gentle hug for your darling sweet girl! :luv:

What an amazing job you have done she's a beautiful lady. :) fingers crossed she will feel better. Sending her a big hug and some of finn's kisses xxxxxxxx

Anabelle looks like such a sweet heart :luv: She has done very well to live to 15! she must be looked after and loved very well she looks exellent in the photo's! I sorry to hear she's not doing to well :( I hope she is ok :xfngr:

Annabel is gorgeous and big :hug: :hug: coming her way from us....hope she's feeling better :luv:

Hi All,

I'm afraid tonight will be Annabels last night.
It is so awful but we will have her put to sleep tomorrow.
She would have been 16 next month so we are so lucky to have been her family for so long.

I will write soon

Bianca

:hug: Bianca - I am so sorry to hear this. Give her all the love you can and know that you are saving her from being in discomfort and pain. She has had a long and lovely lovely life. Such a hard decision to make but am glad you are letting your head make the decision along with your heart. Thinking of you both.

That is the toughest decision to have to take at any time, but especially it must be so when it is taken for such a venerable lady. We all cherish the oldies together here as we all know how special it is when they reach such a wonderful age, and we know how hard a time this is. She has certainly brought you many years of memories, and they will always bring comfort.

*ng*l I am so so sorry to hear that Annabel is so ill. She was truly a blessing to you all. *ng*l

:hug: So sorry to hear the sad news.

I hope the many years of beautiful memories that you shared with Annabel bring you comfort as you go through this difficult time. At least you know that she will not be suffering any longer. *ng*l

Annabel has passed away

Hello friends of Annabel,

Thank you all for your kind words.

I am sad to say that my beautiful Annabel has gone to wait for me at rainbow bridge, at the age of 15 years, 10 months and 16 days.

She really was a delightful dog, and faithful friend, and I am grateful to have been her family for more than 15 and a half years.

Please keep in touch, I would still love to hear about your precious Cavaliers.

RIP Princess Annabel

Love Bianca

Bianca.....My heart breaks for you. But what an extraordinarily long, healthy, and happy life Annabelle had. I'm sure in no small way, this was due to her loving family. I know that gives you comfort at this sad time. Your Annabelle is an inspiration for all of us who have these wonderful dogs. It gives us all hope that maybe, just maybe, our babies will have a life as long as sweet Anabelle's. *ng*l

Dear Bianca we're so very sorry to read your sad news.

I hope it is a comfort that Annabelle had such a long and happy life with you - you will have many many treasured memories. It is so unfair that our beloved companions do not live as long as us, the only time a Cavalier breaks your heart is when they leave you.

Annabelle will be playing happily at the Bridge with our other Angels, and waiting for the day when you will be reunited.

This dreadful raw pain does ease in time, and you can look back and be happy - we're all thinking of you at this time.

Dear Bianca, I'm so sorry. Annabel was such a cuddly girl, I just loved looking at her pictures. Lots of love to you and your family right now at this difficult time. XXX

Back