• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HELMSLEY IS HERE!

Briland

We picked Helmsley up today - we were so excited to have him we got up at 4:30 to make the three hour drive. The breeder was great, and Helmsley is an absolute angel. You would think he has lived with us in some past lifetime.

We are head over heels in love with him.

I'll post pics soon!

We stopped at a roadside apple stand (I'll admit he wasn't so happy about this one, lots of traffic on the nearby highway was scary):
HELMSLEY+DAY+1+-+NINE+WKS+007.jpg

It was a very long day, what with playing in my new yard, meeting my cat, and riding in the Gator before cooking out on the deck. My new Dad and I are POOPED!!!

HELMSLEY+DAY+1+-+NINE+WKS+011.jpg

HELMSLEY+DAY+1+-+NINE+WKS+012.jpg

HELMSLEY+DAY+1+-+NINE+WKS+013.jpg

Ooohhhhhh! Helmsley is so tiny and gorgeous!

He seems to be settling in so well, it's probably because he's so loved by his new mummy & daddy (especially daddy according to the pictures!!!).

Congratulations and we are all looking forward to seeing Helmsley grow!

Keep those pickies coming!!!!!!

Congratulations, Helmsley is beautiful. Those are great pictures for you to treasure forever, his first day. I especially like the pic of him sacked out with his dad. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Congratulations, looks like he has found his favourite spot, with daddy on the bed :D Love that piccy with the apples as well.

Helmsley is Home!!!

I swear i woke up this morning hoping to log on today and see pics of his first day.
:snap:

Congrats and just soak it all in, they are only puppies for a minute.

Awe, thanks.
It seems so far away right now.

I am going to visit him again today, I leave in about an hour. :D

I'll post more pics when I get back.

OOOOOOMG, Helmsley is beyond ADORABLE!!!!!! :D :D :D Isn't it amazing how fast they just "fit in?" He and the cat will be best friends in no time. ;)

Congrats on the new puppy ... we always love seeing puppy pics ... post away!

aww.... happy homecoming, Helmsley!!!! b*n*n*

i just took Maggie home last Saturday.. that first day is tiring but sooo much FUN. i was sooo happy to finally have her home... I'm sure you can relate!!! Enjoy his puppiness and thanks for sharing the pics. He's gorgeous!!!!!! Congratulations :flwr:

:lol: Love that little tiny puppy head sleeping on daddy. You will have so much fun now!

He is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Oh the fun you are going to have, how I miss those wee puppies. :D :D :D

Oh he is soooo cute! I couldn't help but giggle when I saw the picture of your cutie, sleeping with your cutie!!! My husband would kill me!LOL

By the way, way are you at in in NC? We get our little girl on the 28th of this month!! Do you live near me? Playdates?

Back