Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cavalier Walk in Phoenix Park, 1st April 07

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cavalier Walk in Phoenix Park, 1st April 07

8 cavaliers present and one honourary cavvie by my count... Jasper, Leo, Lily, Tandie, Dougal, Phoebe, Cara, Minnie and Eddie...

Getting to know one another... Cara, Minnie and Dougal (his head is somewhere in Cara's nether regions... )

Cara, Jasper and Lily

Fetch! Jasper, Leo and cavalier-for-the-day, Eddie

Going-a-hunting. Phoebe, Tandie, Cara and Minnie

Brid has taught Phoebe that if she's going to run off to at least have good taste in what she's running after. In this case, a few dozen footballers.

Jasper & stick

Despite Jaspers protests, Leo, Dougal and Eddie insisted he needed help with the big stick

Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

thank you so much for sharing the photos - looks like you all had a wonderful time, and you're enjoying similar weather to us!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love Phoebe's face in the pic after Brid carries her off her field of glory! She looks very sneaky... this of course before she went to invade a couple's picnic and visit a girl lying in the sun! Phoebe tracks down everyone for a little hello.

I see in the last pic I am hiding that fetch toy while I try to get Jaspar to be 'quiet' but as you can see not only is Jaspar barking at me but so is Leo. So much for my commanding presence. Maybe the hat makes them think, "Yeah like we'd take YOU seriously?"

You got a good range of pics but we needed more DOUGAL and his rocker boy hairstyle! He is adorable and a good partner for Tandie. It was also lovely to see Cara again and finally meet Minnie who is a small girl! It's always fun to finally meet the rescues I have only seen by picture, often you have a completely fdifferent idea of them in your head from the pics or talking to owners or shelters.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like everybody had a ball, we OH's sciatica has been playing up since yesterday so walking anywhere is out of the question

Brid I have to say that I had a good laugh at the thought of you chasing after Phoebe into a football match, after the embarrassment I suffered having to pull Cody out of a strangers car last time it's only fitting that someone else should be shown up
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

It seems that you have a lot of fun!!!!

I love Phoebe's cheeky face!

Laura Lia Maia

Post Thanks / Like

Yes we had a blast. Eddie our honorary member possibly had the best day of his life judging by the fact that he did not care for his mammy and was obsessed with leader Jasper!! Love the comments Cecily!
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Cecily, you got some great pics, considering it was so hard to actually see the image window on our cameras This is what came out on mine....

Look out Mom!! - I'm behind ya

The lil' man himself - Dougal

Leo ,Eddie and Jaspar
    BrĂ*d and her nephew Carl
    Phoebe

Jaspar Dougal
    ...and Minnie and Cara , who made their mom feel very proud today by coming when called

Hope you enjoyed looking...

Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

Great fun to see all of those pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. Looked like an absolutely perfect day for a romp in the park!
    - Pat

Mom to Pepper, Ruby boy (b. 5/10/05), and Milly, Blenheim girl (b. 3/3/06)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes, Minnie and Cara were the especially polite and quiet girls! Unlike Lily who had to boss around everybody and bark in their faces. Glad to see a nice shot of Dougal as well -- his puppy head fluff is so cute, like the top of a little wooly mammoth head.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a wonderful time was had by both pups and humans!
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/