• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Walk in Phoenix Park, 1st April 07

cecily

8 cavaliers present and one honourary cavvie by my count... Jasper, Leo, Lily, Tandie, Dougal, Phoebe, Cara, Minnie and Eddie...

Getting to know one another... Cara, Minnie and Dougal (his head is somewhere in Cara's nether regions... icon_whistling )
Resized_walkies00094.jpg

Cara, Jasper and Lily
Resized_walkies00081.jpg

Fetch! Jasper, Leo and cavalier-for-the-day, Eddie
Resized_walkies00067.jpg

Resized_walkies00066.jpg

Going-a-hunting. Phoebe, Tandie, Cara and Minnie
Resized_walkies00076.jpg

Brid has taught Phoebe that if she's going to run off to at least have good taste in what she's running after. In this case, a few dozen footballers.
Resized_walkies00078.jpg

Resized_walkies00077.jpg

Jasper & stick
Resized_walkies00090.jpg

Despite Jaspers protests, Leo, Dougal and Eddie insisted he needed help with the big stick
Resized_walkies00087.jpg

Resized_walkies00085.jpg

Resized_walkies00091.jpg

thank you so much for sharing the photos - looks like you all had a wonderful time, and you're enjoying similar weather to us!!

I love Phoebe's face in the pic after Brid carries her off her field of glory! :lol: She looks very sneaky... this of course before she went to invade a couple's picnic and visit a girl lying in the sun! :lol: Phoebe tracks down everyone for a little hello. :)

I see in the last pic I am hiding that fetch toy while I try to get Jaspar to be 'quiet' but as you can see not only is Jaspar barking at me but so is Leo. :roll: So much for my commanding presence. Maybe the hat makes them think, "Yeah like we'd take YOU seriously?"

You got a good range of pics but we needed more DOUGAL and his rocker boy hairstyle! He is adorable and a good partner for Tandie. It was also lovely to see Cara again and finally meet Minnie who is a small girl! It's always fun to finally meet the rescues I have only seen by picture, often you have a completely fdifferent idea of them in your head from the pics or talking to owners or shelters.

It looks like everybody had a ball, we OH's sciatica has been playing up since yesterday so walking anywhere is out of the question :sl*p:

Brid I have to say that I had a good laugh at the thought of you chasing after Phoebe into a football match, after the embarrassment I suffered having to pull Cody out of a strangers car last time it's only fitting that someone else should be shown up icon_whistling

Yes we had a blast. Eddie our honorary member possibly had the best day of his life judging by the fact that he did not care for his mammy and was obsessed with leader Jasper!! Love the comments Cecily!

Cecily, you got some great pics, considering it was so hard to actually see the image window on our cameras :roll: This is what came out on mine....

Look out Mom!! - I'm behind ya icon_devil :badgrin:

IMG_0481.jpg
The lil' man himself - Dougal
IMG_0484.jpg

Leo ,Eddie and Jaspar
IMG_0491.jpg
Bríd and her nephew Carl
IMG_0495.jpg

Phoebe
IMG_0498.jpg
IMG_0499.jpg

Jaspar
IMG_0490.jpg
Dougal
IMG_0504.jpg

...and Minnie and Cara , who made their mom feel very proud today by coming when called :rah:
IMG_0507.jpg

Hope you enjoyed looking...

:flwr:

Great fun to see all of those pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. Looked like an absolutely perfect day for a romp in the park!

Yes, Minnie and Cara were the especially polite and quiet girls! :) Unlike Lily who had to boss around everybody and bark in their faces. :roll: Glad to see a nice shot of Dougal as well -- his puppy head fluff is so cute, like the top of a little wooly mammoth head.

They're great photos Claire! yOu can kind of see Dougals side burns. We call them his "John McCriricks"! And yes, your pair were definitely an example to all. Hopefully this is just the honeymoon period and they'll be as naughty as the rest next time ;) :badgrin: (Tandie followed Phoebes lead and went after the football not long after she did it and just after that Dougal decided he liked a pair of legs going past and followed them for AGES... of course it had to be someone running he followed and not someone out for a leisurely stroll...)

OOOh I'm so jealous. I would have loved to bring Cleo, but Cork to Phoenix Park is just too far! Fantastic photos. It seems like you all had the most wonderful day (thank goodness the weather held up!)

In that last pic Karlin, what's in your other hand? Is that some type of toy or leash?

I love Jaspar's soaked looked in that pic! :lol: :lol:

Back