Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures of Charlie!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Pictures of Charlie!!

We just got back from the breeders, he has changed so much in a week!

I realized in my last post I had mixed a few of the "coat" pictures up with his siblings so I made sure it put the right name on the right coat photos this time. LOL!

Charlie:

Yep, that's what I meant, I just spelled it wrong!

Post Thanks / Like

awww... he looks so snuggly, cuddly and just plain cute!! when do you take him home??
    -merdie-
    momma to maggie, born 01.01.07

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I'm so jealous!!! I want again all that puppy kisses and cuddles!!!

Charlie is absolutely adorable, is such a cutie!!

Laura Lia Maia

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I'm jealous too!!!!!! You must have had a blast cuddling that little baby today.

Our breeder won't let us see our pups 'til they're VERY old. Bummer. I'd love to watch our pup grow up like you're watching Charlie!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone!

Julie, looking back I really wish I would have waited, or had to wait, until the puppies were older to meet them. It was very hard and stressful to try and "pick" when the puppies were too young to have devloped any personality.
    I honestly wish last week or even this week would have been my first meeting., now that they are 7 weeks.

That is the one thing I would honestly change.
    I would wait until 7 or 8 weeks for the first introduction, when the puppies are out and about discovering things and have a little personality.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bronte
    Thanks everyone!

Julie, looking back I really wish I would have waited, or had to wait, until the puppies were older to meet them. It was very hard and stressful to try and "pick" when the puppies were too young to have devloped any personality.
    I honestly wish last week or even this week would have been my first meeting., now that they are 7 weeks.

I would wait until 7 or 8 weeks for the first introduction, when the puppies are out and about discovering things and have a little personality.
    Hmm ... now that is a very good point.

But those cuuuuuuddly little pups ... it must be so much fun to see them in person!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

What an absolutely beautiful puppy. *sigh*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bronte
    Thanks everyone!

First off - very cute pictures! But in response to age to pick - I was like you and really couldnt see the personalities till about 6 or 7 wks. However, my breeder was able to tell us at 5 wks how their personalities had formed, which one was shy, which was more playful, which was looking like an alpha etc.. She matched us to Kodee based on that and the fact Kodee took to us immediately and choose to be held long past the other puppies wanted into their pen with mom. A breeder sees signs a little more subtle than we do. Now at 17 wks, Kodee is exactly how she felt she might be. Not shy, playful but is not the leader type either. Her sister pegged as shyer/quieter was still that way at 8wks and the little rascal was still a rascal at 8wks!

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I wish my breeder had guided us a little more but she wanted to see where our hearts landed I guess.

I just can't wait to bring him home......6 weeks to go!!

Post Thanks / Like

Aww he is cutie! Is that Charlie Charlie or Houston who now became Charlie? Either way he is too cute!!
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/