• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Pictures of Charlie!!

Bronte

We just got back from the breeders, he has changed so much in a week!

I realized in my last post I had mixed a few of the "coat" pictures up with his siblings so I made sure it put the right name on the right coat photos this time. LOL!

Charlie:

Robbieasleepwithalice2.jpg

Robbieasleep4.jpg

RobbiesittingAvatar.jpg

Robbieasleep2.jpg

Oh, I'm so jealous!!! I want again all that puppy kisses and cuddles!!!

Charlie is absolutely adorable, is such a cutie!!

:flwr:

Oh, I'm jealous too!!!!!! ;) You must have had a blast cuddling that little baby today. :)

Our breeder won't let us see our pups 'til they're VERY old. Bummer. I'd love to watch our pup grow up like you're watching Charlie!

Thanks everyone!

Julie, looking back I really wish I would have waited, or had to wait, until the puppies were older to meet them. It was very hard and stressful to try and "pick" when the puppies were too young to have devloped any personality.
I honestly wish last week or even this week would have been my first meeting., now that they are 7 weeks.

That is the one thing I would honestly change.
I would wait until 7 or 8 weeks for the first introduction, when the puppies are out and about discovering things and have a little personality.

Bronte said:
Thanks everyone!

Julie, looking back I really wish I would have waited, or had to wait, until the puppies were older to meet them. It was very hard and stressful to try and "pick" when the puppies were too young to have devloped any personality.
I honestly wish last week or even this week would have been my first meeting., now that they are 7 weeks.

I would wait until 7 or 8 weeks for the first introduction, when the puppies are out and about discovering things and have a little personality.

Hmm ... now that is a very good point.

But those cuuuuuuddly little pups ... it must be so much fun to see them in person!!!! ;)

Bronte said:
Thanks everyone!

First off - very cute pictures! But in response to age to pick - I was like you and really couldnt see the personalities till about 6 or 7 wks. However, my breeder was able to tell us at 5 wks how their personalities had formed, which one was shy, which was more playful, which was looking like an alpha etc.. She matched us to Kodee based on that and the fact Kodee took to us immediately and choose to be held long past the other puppies wanted into their pen with mom. A breeder sees signs a little more subtle than we do. Now at 17 wks, Kodee is exactly how she felt she might be. Not shy, playful but is not the leader type either. Her sister pegged as shyer/quieter was still that way at 8wks and the little rascal was still a rascal at 8wks!

Honestly I wish my breeder had guided us a little more but she wanted to see where our hearts landed I guess.

I just can't wait to bring him home......6 weeks to go!!

He is just the sweetest wee fellow, you will get to enjoy him all summer. :D :D :D :D :D
Great time to get a puppy. :D :D :D

Bronte said:
Honestly I wish my breeder had guided us a little more but she wanted to see where our hearts landed I guess.

I just can't wait to bring him home......6 weeks to go!!
Come On! Look at your avatar - your heart choose a playful loving puppy, as they say a picture is a thousand words.

He is such a dollface! He has such full velvety-looking ears already - so beautiful! You are so lucky that your breeder sends such great pictures! I was only getting one or two every few weeks and it seemed in every picture her nose was glued to the floor! I like that it shows how playful she is, but I would give anything to see a picture of her cuddling or sleeping :)

I am sure you are dying in anticipation!

Thanks!

Actually I took those photos myself on my visits.

In the first and last photos he was so tired he couldn't keep his eyes open another second. :slp:

I can't wait to see the photos of Bella when she comes home!
She has such a beautiful coat and markings.
His ears litterally changed in a week or 2....each visit he looked so different.

Back