Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mud-Dog season is here!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wicked Daddy! Fancy not letting them just jump all over the sofa and spreading that muddy love a bit more

Bruce, you can never have too many Cavaliers Those pups are looking mighty big now, how old are they now?

Post Thanks / Like

Aren't I mean? Thnk God for leather furniture; best thing we ever did. We still have 1 fabric covered chair left and we keep it covered with a sheet except when expecting company. I once told Kris we remind me of Ma and Pa Kettle!

The puppies are now 4 months old. We are holding on to the blen and tri boys to see if they have show potential; if so we will look for a show home for them. The other two we are keeping: Gishy (the one in front right) is from a breeder friend and Misty is the front left (I think!!).

I used to say you can't have too many, but now, I don't know.....
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am dreaming of two leather sofas.... My Dyson has made life a lot easier but there still is work where there could be NO work if I got leather.

All three of mine love damp and mud. Out at the Dog Training Ireland centre last weekend, I was walking the dogs out on the farm's dirt road and Jaspar found nice deep muddy puddle and was in up to his neck in a nanosecond rooting around for sticks (if there;s water, he thinks there must be sticks!). His face looked like he had a Homer Simpson shadow. Maybe I should put a dry-off crate in the front room like that puppy decontaminator!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

H'mm that's odd. Mine are like cats- can't stand the wet. I've seen them both gallop to the door, come to a screeching stop, and literally teeter on the edge of the door and reverse when they realise it's wet. Very, very funny to watch! Then the go and piddle on the step which is convenient since it's covered and the shed thing is to one side, so it's relatively sheltered. They were out sunworshipping today though.
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

They must have so much fun together--- do they go into zoomies?
    VERONICA
    Mom to our precious little girl "Gingerbread" born on 8/13/2006
    If there are no Cavaliers in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.