• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Weekend agility report

debjen

Short story..3 days, 9 runs, No Q's...

Long story..Riley is officially retired..he did 3 open standard runs with no Q's, he just didn't seem to be in to it..since I'm not planning another til July which will be too warm for him and the next isn't til October when he'll be much closer to 10 years old..He'll just have fun doing fun runs or being demo dog if he wants..since showing was never his favorite thing anyway I don't think he'll be too disappointed to be retired from showing..

Robbie on the other hand..has a couple of terrific runs and some not so terrific runs..His first run was actually his best...it was a jumpers run and had two obstacles left a tunnel and a jump and and I started to move lateral too soon and he went in the wrong end of the tunnel..otherwise he just smoked the course..*G*...we also had a couple of runs where he was just doing laps around the course until I picked him up and walked off..LOL..and on his very last run of the day he was really running doing laps and would come towards me when I called but not close enough to pick up so kept zooming around the ring (with everyone that was left laughing) until he got to the corner near our set up and ran into his crate for his treat..(boy was he surpised when the door shut with no treats)..but overall I was pleased with most of his performance at his first agility trial.

How exciting! I can't believe Riley is almost 10 and still doing agility. How old is Robbie?

After reading about your dogs and all the others in agility I have decided to get mine started. It looks like so much fun. :D

I love your avatar!

danalynn said:
How exciting! I can't believe Riley is almost 10 and still doing agility. How old is Robbie?

After reading about your dogs and all the others in agility I have decided to get mine started. It looks like so much fun. :D

I love your avatar!

Robbie is 18 months old.

Back