• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of Fiona!

Donna27

Fiona was born 9/23/2006, so she just had her 6 month birthday! She is an absolute bundle of fun, with soooo much energy and personality! Since I am new to the site, I wanted to share some of my favorite pics from the past 6 months...before she's too big to be a puppy!

tinyfiona.jpg

Fiona the day we met her....so little and so young! it was love at first sight.

FionaNaughty.jpg

3 months old. By now she had perfected the "what? me doing something naughty? NEVER!" :)

fionabath.jpg

First bath..."Mommy, get me out of this water!"

FionaBeer.jpg

We dont know why, but Fiona loooooves licking her daddy's beer bottle. SO funny.

IMG_1656.jpg

Santa Puppy. Had she looked a little happier, it could have been a holiday card!

Aww, Fiona is SO cute!! Oh, my gosh, Ruby LOVES licking beer bottles, too! We would never actually give her beer, (obviously) but she loves the smell of it and practically attacks you to get to yours if you have one. We had company over one night a few weeks ago and were grilling outside on the patio. My friend made the mistake of putting his bottle on the ground and of course our gracious little hostess knocked it over in excitement. I had to bring her inside so she wouldn't try to drink it.

Oooh sooo cute!!!! Fiona is positively adorable. (Love the name, btw).

I just love her little nose and how it's got some pink on it. ;)

Donna-- Fiona is GORGEOUS! She's so fluffy and what an adorable expression! Thanks for sharing pics! Is always nicer to put a cute puppy face with the name! :p

She's beautiful. One of my Cavalier books says Cavs are known to like alcohol (Holly has been known to lick a wine bottle), but advises quite seriously that owners should not indulge them in this as they can get drunk so quickly :badgrin: :badgrin: .

No mention of coffee loving cavs, though... :roll:

Fiona is beautiful! But I'm not so sure about her beer habit.. with her sophisticated name, she seems more like a cultured wine -loving puppy to me! ... ;)

Fiona, you are beautiful!! But yes, you seem much too dainty and lady-like to be drinking beer. Perhaps you could switch drinks with Chaucer, who was hoping for some leftover champagne at Christmas time. He looks more like a beer drinker than you!

444314630_9c27a5b22b.jpg

Fiona is definately a little doll!! Thanks for sharing the pics of her & looking forward to seeing more in the future. :flwr:

I love the name! I always said I wanted a daughter named Fiona.
Great pics of a cute dog.
Pam

wow that second pic is of ultimate innocence!!! If my puppy shows me those eyes I dont think i could say no to anything she wanted! :D :D :D

natalieandmike said:
Fiona is beautiful! But I'm not so sure about her beer habit.. with her sophisticated name, she seems more like a cultured wine -loving puppy to me! ... ;)

I should have made that more clear...Fiona loves ALL alcohol! :D She has gone for wine bottles, gin and tonics, and her favorite seems to be beer...we have to work hard to keep her away from it!

Thanks to everyone for all their sweet comments, I cant wait to get to know everyone more!

I thought I'd put one more picture up, just because I feel it is CLASSIC! i went to visit my mom this weekend, and it was sunny and Fiona was hot...

IMG_2204.jpg

Back