• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Powerscourt waterfall

cecily

We took the dogs up there on Saturday (it's in Co. Wicklow, just south of Dublin). Really beautiful, although there's a €5 entry fee so it would want to be above average :lol:

Resized_walkies00005.jpg

Resized_walkies00030.jpg

I find it's so hard to get a good picture of Tandie when we're out walking because she always has her nose on the ground and she's constantly moving.
Resized_walkies00042.jpg

picking up sticks
Resized_walkies00046.jpg

Resized_walkies00055.jpg

Resized_walkies00060.jpg

Resized_walkies00064.jpg

Oh wow, that is a gorgeous place. And gorgeous doggies. ;)

I love Dougan's puppia ... I've never seen that color before ... is it black or dark blue?

Julie the puppia is a purple denim one. It also comes with a little pouch on the back to carry treats or bags :D

Lisa... I think he and amber would be such a cool little couple. They're both really punky looking :badgrin: :lol:

I love Dougal's punky hair!!!

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

They're both cuties. And you walk them for nice places!!

I always love looking at pics of your dogs Cecily and I cannot believe how big little Dougal is getting!!

They are an adorable pair! :flwr:

They are so cute and that Dougal hair tuft just gets me every time. :lol: It must seem hard to remember what it was like back with just ONE cavalier, eh?

Karlin said:
It must seem hard to remember what it was like back with just ONE cavalier, eh?

:lol: :lol: I can't believe I ever just had one! I love having two. It's the perfect number for us... one each to run after when they escape ;)

Back