• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy goes boating and fishing

PamH

Maddy loved boating, she liked to be the captain though. Doesn't she look cute in the captain's seat? She was also very interested in the fish we caught (and put back) and smelled it very gently.
444326786_2fc6c3629f.jpg

444326794_f777d112e1.jpg

I love these pictures of Maddy. She's so elegant looking. She looks like she belongs with the Yacht Club Set. I see a pearl necklace in her future :)

Joanne M said:
I love these pictures of Maddy. She's so elegant looking. She looks like she belongs with the Yacht Club Set. I see a pearl necklace in her future :)

How funny!!!!!! :lol:

I see the same thing! Maddy is absolutely adorable. I love her rhinestone "necklace." ;) What a cutie. I'm sure she looooved sniffing that big ol' fish. ;)

I just adore little Maddy. I remember when you got her. What a little sweetie she is and I just love that star tag. :flwr:

She looks right at home in that first picture! And I am so jealous - we are expecting 4-8 inches of snow tonight. I would much rather be fishing!

Did you ever see that boating commercial on Animal Planet with the two cavaliers on it...Maddie can be in show business! She's a star. Love that tag, too. :flwr: -Natali

I think Maddy must easily be one of the prettiest little blens I ever seen, on screen or off. She's adorable.

The photo I didn't manage to take was of her acting like she was on the titanic. She walked to the bow and leant out over it with her ears blowing in the wind! I was panicking too much to take a photo!
Thanks for all of your kind comments, Maddy is our love and our little girl. We were so lucky to get her.
Pam

Fantastic photos!!!

Miss Madeleine is such a little cutie pie! I love her freckles!

Nice Boat, Nice FISH! Way to go!!!

:yikes Oh the poor baby GET THAT FISH AWAY FROM HER! Um I have a fear of fish - honest icon_blshing They bit my toes when I was little swimming - to today, I wont even eat them :yuk:

Oh, Kodee! That happened to me once. I was fly fishing with my husband and a fish bit my toe. My mother in law was laughing and said they liked imported food! (I am originally from England).
But I still eat fish, one of my favourite foods. Think of it this way, you are getting your own back! Ha Ha.
Pam

Maddy is a very very lucky girl!!! I love that Sworvski on her.. She looks so high class with crystal and boat and everything ;)

I loved the pictures. Is that a redfish?

We have a boat also, we freshwater fish. We mainly fish for largemouth bass, sandies and crappie. Lexie has not been out in our boat yet, I just got her a doggie life vest. As soon as she is healed from her spay I'm sure we will take her out.

I loved the pictures. Is that a redfish?

We have a boat also, we freshwater fish. We mainly fish for largemouth bass, sandies and crappie. Lexie has not been out in our boat yet, I just got her a doggie life vest. As soon as she is healed from her spay I'm sure we will take her out.

Yes! That is a redfish. My husband salt water flyfishes.
Pam

Back