• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky at 9 1/2 months

Lani

This weekend was a gorgeous spring weekend here in the NYC area and I took Lucky for a little hike along the Hudson river this weekend - he had a great view of NYC and we got to see a little nature too.

I haven't posted pics in a while so thought I'd share some of my recent favorites:

Lucky with some spring crocuses ...
LuckyFlowers.jpg

Lucky looking over a little wood bridge into the water ...
LuckyBridge.jpg

Lucky chilling out and smiling at home. He really is a happy little (well big at about 20 lbs. ...) puppy!!
LuckySmile.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed & thanks for looking!! :flwr:

Lucky is one beautiful pup! And at 20 lbs he looks so fit - what a waistline ;)

I have a feeling my ruby may be that big - at 17 weeks he is 10 and a 1/2 lbs! :shock: How big was Lucky then?

What a nice hike that must've been for you and Lucky!!! He looks great, especially the first pic!!! Makes me want a ruby next :lol:

Lucky thanks everyone for the compliments and sends you puppy kisses. :flwr:

DanaLynn, I did some searching of previous threads & Lucky was about 12 lbs at nearly 4 1/2 months. So, probably right along the size that your ruby is now.

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4642&highlight=lucky+lbs

Hopefully he's about ready to stop growing. Oh, well, at least he is not overweight - as you can all tell he's got a well-defined waist - he's just a big boy and I adore the little guy!! :lotsaluv:

I love that first picture of Lucky with the spring crocuses. He is SOOO handsome! Very dignified in that picture (in contrast to your avatar! :lol: )
Handsome dog of a thousand expressions... :flwr: -Natalie

OMGosh he is so grown up! Lovely waist and fluffy butt (just like my Geordie! ;) ) He looks like a happy, healthy, handsome little boy!

Thanks everyone.

:lol: Cathy, I have to say you have me laughing ... that's one of my nicknames for Lucky "Fluffy Butt!!!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He is a sweetie though, Fluffy Butt and all. :) I'm hoping he stays healthy - he woke me up in the middle of the night with Diarrhea :( I had him skip breakfast but gave him soem chicken/rice/pumpkin for dinner ... he has plenty of energy but hopefully will be back to normal tomorrow. :)

Lucky

Lucky is so cute and I love the pictures! Wish we lived closer so our Luckys could have a play date. :)

Back