• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Ruby Antics! (large-ish images)

sinecurea

Hi Folks, just thought I'd share :)

dsc_7219.jpg

dsc_7223.jpg

dsc_7226.jpg

dsc_7251.jpg

dsc_7252.jpg

dsc_7274.jpg

dsc_7288.jpg

dsc_7294.jpg

Wow those are some really nice looking pictures! I like the one where he is sitiing behind the soccer ball just looking

Those are gorgeous! Wow she looks a LOT like Ollie!! :shock: Sorry to tell you your little girl looks like a boy! Lol icon_whistling :lol: They could be from the same litter... :)

cavalicious said:
Those are gorgeous! Wow she looks a LOT like Ollie!! :shock: Sorry to tell you your little girl looks like a boy! Lol icon_whistling :lol: They could be from the same litter... :)

I can't see much resemblence to be honest, they have a completely different shape of face!
I prefer the third and last ones myself :)

Steve.

What a great series!!! They would be great in a frame sequence!! I love the one of her tripping over the ball!! What a little athlete! :D My kind of girl!

Just love the last one. That's fantastic! Ruby is such a pretty girl. Her coat is coming through nicely- much more so, it has to be said, than Amber's, even though Amber is a few weeks older.

I love the honesty in this one:
dsc_7223.jpg

I love the natural posing in this one:
dsc_7226.jpg

In this one, she's a mascot! (I love her size compared to the ball!)
dsc_7251.jpg

I love the curly, windswept ears and stright tail in this one:
dsc_7274.jpg

And this one explains itself... :)
dsc_7294.jpg

(3-0 to Liverpool, by the way!) ;)

Steve.

OMG!! These are so awesome! What nice pictures...definitely worth framing! The last one with the ball flip is just so cute. Also love the one where she's sitting behind the ball...great perspective and lighting in that one! :flwr:

I can't see much resemblence to be honest, they have a completely different shape of face!

Yeah I see your point but her coat and ears are almost identical to his at the moment! Same length, same tail curl and same colour :p

Back