• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our first show with Paddy

Yaron

Last saturday we all went to the toy group dog show. It was a long day and 120 dogs were competing.

I was so excited as this was the first time in my life to show my dog ever. I always had dogs but never showed any.

Anyway, Paddy did quite well: She was the Junior class winner and 2nd bitch in the breed.

I was so proud as she walked in the ring so nicely and with such grace and excitment. No other dog showed such joyfull character.

Although it was a long day, it was fun to meet the people involved in the breed and I am looking forward for her next show at the end of this month.

Here are some pics from Saturday:
444818282_0f5f3e6568.jpg

444818280_6dab759172.jpg

Aytan waiting with Paddy and Leto
444818274_697bd14585.jpg

Congratulations on your success at your first show. cl*p I hope you continue to enjoy the competition and the fellowship. (y)

Back