• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This is Astro

Astro

Hi hi I´m new on this forum, I´ve got a ten year old tricolor boy witch name is Astro, we live in Iceland with our pommranian dog Simbi, and 6 horses. I know Grima on this forum and her babies Andrea and Diva. I hope I´ll have a good time here ;)

Here are some pictures of Astro :)

20070317142720_6.jpg

20070317142722_7.jpg

20070317142742_15.jpg

20070317142744_16.jpg

20070317142748_17.jpg

20070317142751_18.jpg

20070317142757_20.jpg

20070317142809_24.jpg

20070317142821_28.jpg

20070317142812_25.jpg

20070317142841_37.jpg

here are some older pictures of him that we took last summer

20060107121821_0.jpg

20050717015007_6.jpg

20050717015007_7.jpg

here comes also a pictures of Lydia our best mare

Lydia-stor.jpg

Lydía came in first place at the national tournament (Íslandsmót),
IceTolt and Landsmot 2004. She was second in category B at Landsmot.

Lydia1.jpg

what a great family you have and wonderful pictures. I have a tri who is 2 years old and a cockapoo that is 7 months old. Welcome
judy

:w*w: Your dogs are gorgeous and of course you know we always love looking at the beautiful scenery ... so beautiful!!

icon_welcome

All our Icelanders take great pictures! :)

I can't believe Astro is 13; love your little pom too. And what a gorgeous mare.

Thanks everyone. :D the vets says Astro looks like a seven year old, I´m very happy about that. I just hope he´ll have at least few more years here with us. His heart is becoming weak and he can´t run anymore like he used to do when he was younger.

Karlin said:
I can't believe Astro is 13; l

actually he´s 10 ;) but thanks...

WOW fabulous photos - Astro looks amazing for 10.

It's lovely to "meet" you and your family - and see your stunning scenery.

I'm sorry to hear about Astro's heart - I'm sure you know that there are quite a few good medications available now for heart conditions, so it would be worth talking to your vet about them if Astro isn't already on anything.

I hope he will keep well for many years to come yet.

I must go to Iceland one of these days. All our Iceland board members take such beautiful pictures. Astro and Simba are gorgeous. icon_welcome

Nicki said:
WOW fabulous photos - Astro looks amazing for 10.

It's lovely to "meet" you and your family - and see your stunning scenery.

I'm sorry to hear about Astro's heart - I'm sure you know that there are quite a few good medications available now for heart conditions, so it would be worth talking to your vet about them if Astro isn't already on anything.

I hope he will keep well for many years to come yet.

Thanks Nicki, We have talked to the vet in we go to him with Astro every mont for a check, the vets says it´s not neccasery to put him on heart pills, because it isn´t that bad. But if it gets worse we will have to put him on those heart pills.

What great pictures! Astro is so handsome, and I love his name! Your pom is a cutie too! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

You have a gorgeous boy there - he looks nowhere near 10 years old, he certainly seems active enought having a good old swim in the water :D

Oh wow, my jaw just fell to the floor! Your dogs are gorgeous, and I love your horses too! Your photos are stunning, I love the scenery there. I love Icelandic horses. I have an Arabian mare, but I sure would love to own an Icey someday.
Would love seeing more photos, your dogs and horses are so beautiful.

Last edited:
What a lovely family you have! And your pictures are stunningly beautiful. Welcome aboard.

Oh he is one very smiley guy! I love the photo of both dogs on the rock or is that a dune?? Which ever its a photo stopper!! Karlin's right, you icelanders have a real knack for photography!

Back