• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Food Recall, continued

LOL you guys - I am reading your story Judy - keep in mind I work in the middle of a call center - although I don't do their work and all of a sudden after reading that number of animals dying to be over 2,700 said "holy S*&T, I told you so (referring to Avi)" :oops:

Thank God Innova:Evo is grain free and doesn't use any type of wheat gluten. I really think it's time for companies to crack down and monitor the ingredients being used in pet foods.

This story has just been heart wrenching :cry*ing:

Has any dry food been recalled as of right now?

For anyone looking for a food company that has had no problem...and I know there are many....

This is what we are feeding our boys...the dry food and I couldn't be happier...Duncan's eye stains are gone, he is maintaining a perfect weight, their coats are amazing,etc...

http://www.bluebuff.com/

Try www dot Slate dot com ...... the pet food articles are informative. Very.

If you read the article about Un-American Pet Food, you'll find that the same wheat gluten is used in baked goods and "vegetarian meats"...ie fake meats. Think it's called SEITAN.

So, not only are our pets eating it, we probably are too, in some sort of food.

I think there's more to come.....this isn't over, far from it. IMO.

Back