• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kodee Got a CAVALIER Boyfriend

Kodee

I am walking around the block and pretty much right behind my house (up about 4 houses) a woman asked How old is Kodee and if I got Kodee from Gravenhurst. No... She then brought out the cutest blenhiem puppy only 5 days older than Kodee. What a small world, her breeder shows some of my breeders dog's. As well Kodee's grandmother was from my breeder but sold to this woman's breeder. It is odd because both these breeders are 3 hrs from where we live. We are going to let them play and go for a walk together now that they are both done their shots. Kodee jumped all over this little boy, no shyness this time! Hmm maybe they do know their own!

Oh that's lovely :lotsaluv: . They definitely know their own. Charlie never wags his tail at any other dogs except Cavaliers - for a rescue he's certainly snobby :lol:

arasara said:
HMM I AM JEALOUS!

I'm coming over for a cavalier playdate! :yikes :flwr:
Kodee has park freedom now - well I'm supposed to wait till thurs but I figure 12 past her shots is long enough - so your welcome anytime! But Faith hands off you cutie Kodee is mighty smitten with Charley. Then again Kodee might like older men once she mets Kosmo :lotsaluv: Plus we can let them play in the backyard and I can also provide entertainment with hawks :yikes

Next time she meets Charlie I hope its not pouring rain like it was today. I didnt even realize till I left to go, I was too busy smiling since Kodee showed no signs of shyness. What a difference those classes made!

Sounds like you've raised a little hussy!! :lol:

What fun for her. And I'm jealous of you and Sara. Maybe we'll have to take a field trip this summer and play with all the Cavs on board from Orlando to Ontario!! Wouldn't that be a trip?

Crittercall said:

What fun for her. And I'm jealous of you and Sara. Maybe we'll have to take a field trip this summer and play with all the Cavs on board from Orlando to Ontario!! Wouldn't that be a trip?
Well now if I could afford to travel, I'd have been at your door during the worst winter in 20 yrs in Ontario the past few mths. Then I'd grab you (oh Sara your with me here) and off we'd go to see Caroline in Australia for those cute kangaroos!! Perhaps the lottery will come in this weekend!

Nah she's not a hussy she just cant get enough lovin'

Ohh I am even invited! :yikes

Kosmo is going to teach Charlie how to pee like a man.. .. .. icon_whistling

Donna you're more than welcome to take a field trip all the way to Ontario if you want!! Don't forget to bring your doglets though or I will not let you in :yikes :lol:

I would love to see those kangaroos!! I would love to have one as a pet .. although something tells me I watched too much winnie the pooh when I was a kid icon_whistling

So when are we gonna take a walkie?! :flwr:

And what parks do you know of around here that are off leash and fenced in?? :flwr:

arasara said:
So when are we gonna take a walkie?! :flwr:

And what parks do you know of around here that are off leash and fenced in?? :flwr:

DID YOU SEE THE WEATHER REPORT FOR THIS WEEKEND - SNOW FRIGGEN SNOW AGAIN! ARGGG Friday and Sat are going to be snow days but there is a chance for Sun or Monday to improve.

I dont know of any off-leash parks around here - markham is the closest I know of. But my wildlife hawkness backyard gives them ample space to boot about after a walk, plus, I want to see my husband's face if I put 3 dogs in this house! You know a trial run :lol: of the future because I want a black/tan puppy for sure and maybe a ruby too!

Acutally, include a rabbit in that scenario. my eldest is moving back home (rabbit included) to do graduate yr closer to home after 4 yrs away - I need to toughen up this time as when ever she is home, I seem to end up on Bunny duty - he wants as much cuddle time as Kodee (he is out a good 5-6 hrs a day, there could be a fight for my lap or an exhausted Debbie running up/down stairs tending to the pets quality bonding time. Either way I get fully rabbit duty in July/Aug as she most likely is off to a camp she likes to work at :cry*ing:

Oh Debbie!! How could you!? :yikes

I log on here so excited to see when we can have a playdate and you shoot me down by telling me there's an awful, dreadful 4 letter word coming! You just ruined my weekend woman! :yikes And I have friday off so it's triple bad! :bang:

You know since I live about 10 minutes from you I was out today looking for those "hawks" and all I can see are seagulls!! How on earth did seagulls get up here?! I thought they liked to congregate next to the ocean?? icon_nwunsure

I heard the markham off leash park is really dirty. There is one in Ajax that's greenland or something like that but it's not completely fenced and I am scared of big dogs being there because there's lots of bushes and trees and stuff. I don't know.. maybe we could go and try it some day. I heard that there is one on Westney near the docs but I haven't ever been able to confirm that one either??

I don't think a hawk could pick up Faith. She's a porker, LOL. She's 12.5lbs.. how much can they pick up? icon_blshing

You're going to be on rabbit duty?!! LOL Haaaave fun!!! :yikes Are they dirty? Can you bathe them?

Kosmo says "piss off" because you don't want a blenheim too :lol: :lol:

Sea gulls go in land when there is bad weather??so we were told when I was a child that was some years ago ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Crittercall said:

Donna, I thought all Cavalier girlies were hussies? All the ones I know are anyway, they all love the boys :lol: My friend can't get past my house with her gorgeous Blenheim girl without a riot breaking out - you should hear the noise she makes because she wants to come see my boys :lol:

Debbie, I am very jealous of you, getting to look after a bunny. I adore bunnies and my last one was Maxx's best friend. Hubby won't let me have any more though as he says they destroy the garden :roll: So what if they do :lol:

My last bunny only ever went in his hutch when it was bedtime. He spent all day running around the garden and when it was cold he used to run around indoors and his hutch went in the utility room - spoiled or what? :flwr:

arasara said:
Oh Debbie!! How could you!?
KOSMO I LOVE YOU!! YOUR THE MOST WELL BEHAVED ONE YR OLD I KNOW REGARDLESS OF BREED...I dont discriminate, blenhiems are nice too, but a tan/black would be my next choice, then a ruby and well if I am up to that many dogs - hell just add in the blenhiem too I guess :lol:

I'm not ready for Kodee at an off-leash park - I would be freaken over every other dog their if they so much as looked at her!! Your gonna have to baby me and let it be a normal park and if your up to it my backyard for free run!! I know spoiled Kodee.

A hawk can only pick up 2.5 lbs - but that doesnt stop them from attacking. Their falcon claws aim straight for the neck - its a mighty swift kill. You dont look for hawks flying - you look for the tallest tree at the top where they perch - if you see one in one tree and another in an adjacent you pick up your dog and high tail it - they are setting up for a pounce. If you see crows flying about in a pack squacking generally you might see them actually chasing a hawk or getting ready to bomb one.

Just pray sun or mon get better - you must know by now I am a baby about the cold... nothing will get me out in it, not even darling Kosmo :l*v:

Seriously if a day winds up not to cold this weekend - I'm flexible and dont need much warning this weekend, just call or i'll call you and we'll meet.

MY RABBIT DOESNT SMELL! He was litterbox trained the first night she got him - he has never gone on the rug and runs free more than he is caged. Dogs shoud be so easy! They are very clean - its the people that ruining them - they need the litter box top scooped out daily and a paper change every 5 days (well ours does because he keeps his cage floor clean). He is a long-haired fuzzy lopped ear and about 4 lbs. He is more like a cavalier than a rabbit. He needs "people time". He doesnt like to be picked up but butts your leg if you dont get down on the ground so he can lay beside you or he actually demands you follow him trying to dig up my floor.He turns around if your not following and comes back and butts you - demanding just like the princesses in this household!! I raise them spoiled human or animal!

matties mum said:
Sea gulls go in land when there is bad weather??so we were told when I was a child that was some years ago ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)
Yes but where Sara and I are.... and most of Ontario its all about the garbage - never seen a McDonalds not decorated with sea gulls here! And Sara you are very close to the lake where you live - by seagull standards, they dont require an ocean view :lol:

Back