• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Libby in Atlanta

gocamping

This weekend we traveled to Atlanta for the Cavalier of the South dog show. Although, it rained most of the way there and Friday, by Saturday the sun was out in true Atlanta style. My hubby and I took Libby for a walk and got some really great pictures of her. She is 9 months today.

2007Atlantadogshow003.jpg

On the road again. Where are we heading?

2007Atlantadogshow021.jpg

Mom, is this cute enough for that treat?

2007Atlantadogshow020.jpg

May be this is my better side.

2007Atlantadogshow017.jpg

How about if I stand for this one? I still have those lanky legs going on.

2007Atlantadogshow016.jpg

Mom, really wanted to get a nice shot in front of these pink things.

OMG ....!!! She's adorable and still such a little thing at 9 months. She's about Lucky's age and he's a giant next to her.

That said .... she is soooo adorable. :lotsaluv:

GREAT pics. Thanks for posting them!!! :flwr:

Julie S said:
Libby is beautiful. Her "lanky stage" is just so darn cute! :lol: 8)

I know. It will be odd when she grows out of it. She was one of the smallest cavaliers there. Last weigh in she was 8.6lbs. I think I need to feed her twinkies! ;)

What gorgeous photos! She is small like Maddy.
It just adds to the cuteness.
Pam

How cute!! Libby looks a lot like Ginger...She's turning 9 months as well in only 10 days... Do you know how much Libby weighs?

How cute!! Libby looks a lot like Ginger...She's turning 9 months as well in only 10 days... Do you know how much Libby weighs?

At her last vet visit in Feb, she was 8.6lbs. I know she has grown since then. The vet is expecting her to stay around 10lbs. Her mother and father were average, so I am not sure why she is on the small side. Maybe because she was a litter of 7.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments on Libby. She is growing into quite a little character. She makes me laugh all the time! I need to sit and read about getting the avatar back on. I feel naked when I post.:eek:

Libby is just a gorgeous pinup girl, a true "Marilyn". Beautiful pictures! That third one is just wonderful!:snap:

OOOOhhhhhh---love the all of the pictures especially the azlea pictures!!!

You should blow one up and have it framed!

Back