• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our turn for a birthday! - Pic Added

duncans_ma

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

Happy 2nd birthday to my sweet, sweet Duncan...affectionately known as: Angel Baby, Dunky Ruxpin, Duncanrat, Duncapotamus, Flopperdoo, Snuggly Bug.....

My angel was born two years ago, April 4, 2005, so that I could be introduced to the wonderful world of cavaliers. How lucky am I!!!

Thank you, sweet boy, for all of your love...have a wonderful birthday ...and don't be too jealous when your brother and aunt bucket (my in-laws golden) get a present tonight also.

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:
:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:
:*nana: :jump: :jump:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUNCAN

Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--- Barney----Sam)

:hppybdy: Happy 2nd Birthday DUNCAN!! :hppybdy:

:jmp2: :mexwav: sending lots of Happy Birthday Cavalier Kisses to you on your special day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :jmp2: :lotsaluv: :*nana: :rah: :hug: :l*v:

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: Happy Birthday Duncan, 2 today. What a big, grown up boy you are now :flwr: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Duncan! You are such a handsome boy! Have a wonderful day! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Happy birthday Duncan

party-animals.gif

We'll Duncan you are delicious and the boys and I just wanted to
Wish you a Very Very Happy 2nd Birthday :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:
Lots of goodies and pressies, let us know what mommy got you and that little stinker Arthur. ;) ;) ;)
:pi*no: :mexwav: :pi*no:
Hey Christine bet it sure doesn't feel like that little guy is 2 :shock: He is so so sweet, give him some cuddles from me and my crew. :hug: :l*v: :hug:

I luv the party hats.

Way to go Arthur :jmp2:

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY DUNCAN!!!
:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:
:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

Hope it was GREAT!!

Hppy, happy birthday little guy!!!!!!!! Hope it's a great one!

:rah: :rah: :hppybdy: :rah: :rah:

Back