• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie our new pup

hannahpanda

Saying goodbye to his mummy

With his sister (hes on the left)

Puppy dog eyes :l*v:

Tongue!

Cutie

And now for a variety of sleeping positions :lol:

Oh, he is so cute. The little babies are so sweet and his mummy looks lovely.
Pam

hehe thanks :) He was the last of his litter to go, the breeder is keeping the last girl to stay with her mother. We think he was the last to go because he had a small umbillical hernia on his tummy so that put people off him, but my mum spoke to a different breeder who told her if she found a pup with one not to worry about it as they often heal themselves. He had a check-up yesterday at the vets and he thinks it has healed :)

What a beautiful puppy, brilliant photos. He is sooo cute :D Picking my puppy up next week, can't wait.

I can barely stand it! You are killing me with his cuteness! Makes waiting the last few days even more painful :) Thanks for sharing!

He is ADORABLE!!

Congrats on your new addition to the family.

How old is he in these pics....12 weeks?

Bronte said:
He is ADORABLE!!

Congrats on your new addition to the family.

How old is he in these pics....12 weeks?

hes 8.5weeks old in them pictures. He was the largest in the litter!

Oh lord, Alfie is absolutely precious!!! :p

Those pics are killing me - some of the cutest I've seen on here in awhile. ;) Loved the pics w/ his sister and mom.

Which makes me think - I'm sad to take our pup away from its siblings. :(

Back