• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snoring

Donna27

I just wanted to see how many of your Cavs snore like another man in the bed? :lol: I almost died last night when I woke up and Fiona was sleeping on her back, legs up and bent, with her head on my pillow SNORING up a storm. It was hilarious!

LOL. Lucky does it. I notice it more during the day and the evening. Just like Fiona. It's so cute. Glad it hasn't woken me up yet though!!

Oh I have woken up in the night thinking there might be a burgler in the house only to realize it is my eldest snoring away!

Yes, Sofee Marie snores too, usually the worst when she is really tired, after a long play day, or has been up most of the day and missed her afternoon nap. I love the sound of it.
She sleeps in the crate next to our bed and it makes me feel so good to hear her snore :p Enjoy every moment of it!
:flwr:

Buddy has a very soft, rhythmic snore :slp: that oddly is comforting as opposed to disturbing. He does not do it every night and when he does not I kind of miss it.

ppotterfield said:
Buddy has a very soft, rhythmic snore :slp: that oddly is comforting as opposed to disturbing. He does not do it every night and when he does not I kind of miss it.

Phyllis, I find it very hard to sleep without my baby snoring softly next to me. Hubby gets a dig in the ribs when he starts though :badgrin:

Charlie snores so loudly that we very often have to turn the tv volume up to hear above the noise :lol:

Back