• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

aloha, baby is home

vikki

yea! such a sweetie and soooooo small. her name is maile. it is a fragrent flower used in lei making. my camera is only working every now and then. the first two nights maile was not happy at 3 a.m. and would end up snuggled with me on the sofa, where she would sleep the sleep of the dead. such a smart girl, she was already training me. but last night she slept through. all and all she has been such a good sweet girl. I will try to post some pics soon.[/img]

hothulamaui
just tried to post this but did a double post on the other site! not real good at it yet. she is at my photobucket acct under hothulamaui if you want to go lookingand this didn't work. she a tri girl. 2lbs. very cute indeed.

Oh she does look like a sweety. Enjoy those early wks peace while they sleep and cuddle - it doesnt take long for the zooming stage to hit :dgwlk: But the good news is, after the zoom they want to cuddle again!

Back