• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newman's Own Organics

Kingofthehouse86

Anyone on here use Newman's Own dog or cat foods for their kids?? We just got the food line in our store today and are actually selling a lot of it...We were very surprized!!! We are asking for any feed back on the food. So I thought I'd ask everyone here to see what they thought...

I'm not gonna switch to it, cuz I'm liking King on his current food and he's doing well with it...So why fix what's not broken right??

We bought some Newman's organic dog treats and although the pups ate them (after I broke them into much smaller pieces) they didn't seem to LOVE them like some of their other treats. That is my only experience with Newman's organics for dogs. Most of the Newmans' people food I have bought is really good.

The treats have had a quite good rating from what I have seen; we don;t get them in Ireland though. :(

I have not used any Newman kibble but I do use the treats that are shaped like hearts, generally the peanut butter flavored, but sometimes chicken. Buddy and Hadley get them as a "crate up" treat when we are going out. I also use them for "reinforcement" training around the house, broken in half. My dogs are still young, very treat motivated and I carry "treats" in my pocket. I use their kibble, the small Newman treats broken in half and soft liver or salmon training treats which, depending on the size I may cut into smaller pieces, mixed all together in a small tupperware-type container. When I need them I just grab a handful. This gives them some variety and they never know exactly what they may get!

Anyone on here use Newman's Own dog or cat foods for their kids??

for one horrible minute i took the 'kids' literally :lol: :lol: :lol:

as karlin said we don't have the doggie treats here, but i will keep an eye out for them.

k

I use the heart shaped treats also. Both of the pups love them and don't have any tummy problems with them. Hooray!!

I have had 2 vets now tell me that Cavaliers are famous for having sensitive stomachs. Is this typical? Oliver sometimes has stomach issues.

Back