• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Check Out Chester's New Boots!!

chestersmum

Hi Everyone,

After cleaning out my car a couple of weeks ago, i found scratch marks on the inside of my brand new car! You can guess what made them - Yep, Chester.

Serves myself right for not keeping him tethered in the car when in went into the Newsagent for two minutes! He wears a car/walking harness that has the strap where you put the seatbelt through it but i thought i'd just let him get comfy on the seat, or so i thought.

So..... I got on the internet quick smart and ordered some boots for him and they arrived today! As soon as i put them on him i couldn't help but burst out laughing! He looked so adorable!

I thought i'd share with you what the sweet boy thought of his new best friends.......

Okay, so what exactly am i supposed to do with these?
youcantbeserious.jpg

Let me get a closer look at this thing...
Letmegetacloserlookatthisthing.jpg

I'm so depressed!
Thisissodepressing.jpg

I'm not going out in public looking like this if that's what you're thinking!
whatulookinatmum.jpg

NOT HAPPY MUM!
DevilsStare-1.jpg

When he came running towards me with them on, it made the most adorable little trotting sound!

Enjoy!

Lisa - Chester's Mummy!

They look like muttlucks, both my boys have them I love the trotting sound they make when they have them on.

He is adorable, not happy but adorable. :lotsaluv:

Back