• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm allowed to be naughty......

Maxxs_Mummy

Yes, Mamma caught me on the garden - again!!!! It's no use Daddy putting chicken wire up to try and stop me, I'll just squeeze through the fence at the back. After all, why should I let the shrubs grow? I'm the king and this is my castle - who cares if I am nearly 8? I can still be naughty :lol:

naughtymaxx1.jpg

naugtymaxx2.jpg

If you look closely enough, you'll see my lovely 'earrings' as well :lol:

That's the problem Mary, I can never get cross with him as he just gives me this soppy look and wags his tail madly at me :lol:

I just lifted him off the garden and said 'Naughty boy' at which point he just smothered me in kisses :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is adorable in those pics. So handsome! And clearly enjoying a little bask in the sun.

I've only just seen this.
So all your hubbys hard work didn't pay off? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naughty Maxxy, if mummy gets mad with you run away to mine and Tobys icon_whistling icon_whistling

He looks so cute Donna! :wggle:

Thanks all :flwr: He is cute, that's the problem :lol:

Amy, he says it's OK, his Mamma never gets cross with him, that's why he's still so naughty - he knows he'll get away with it :roll: :lol:

Awww, he is so handsome, and he sure does look pleased with himself for being so smart and getting into the garden! Great photos!

Great photos....Maxx sure looks like he's enjoying the rays!

He reminds me of our beloved Charley, same attitude...couldn't get told off no matter what he did...rascal!

Oh you could never get too upset with that beautiful face!! I love his look. Yep, it's wrong...and I don't care...I rule!! He's just so handsome!

I think he looks rather smug with himself for still getting in! You need to speak with him about wearing earrings though ;)

Maxx has to be the funniest Cavi out there :).

I love him to bits - he's so mischievous and he gets away with it - he's hilarious :) :)

He has a gorgeous face and the best ears!!! I am sure that he can do no wrong!!!

Keep on spoiling him!!!!

That last face is priceless! My little tri-colored trouble making man is going to look just like him at that age! :lol: :lol:

Back